Words Wednesday: "A List of Prayers"

May 6, 2015

By Marlen KomarUgly People Beautiful Hearts- my poetry ebook- is now available on Barnes & Noble, Amazon, andPDF!



For those days when you don't think it'll ever get better: What's the harm in trying one more time? Again and again.


This is a snippet from my poetry ebook, Ugly People Beautiful Hearts. To learn more, read about it here, or if you want more poems, visit the sneak peaks here

Thanks for supporting me :) And for those of you who don't want a new book, thank you for taking the time to read my words. It's pretty awesome of you. 

It's available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and for those of you without Nooks, Kindles, or Nook and Kindle apps, you can get the pdf version here



For more poetry, read:

17 comments :

  1. your words are absolutely beautiful. I love reading the tidbits that get sent to my email :) thanks for your sweet comment!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! You are have talent!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love this poem. I've been enjoying a lot of them, but a couple phrases here really stick out at me. "Morning tangled in the curtains." "These are the things that make you kind again."
    Really beautiful work. That punched me right in the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful poem! It really sends a great, positive message.

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words as always :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw congrats on your new book hun x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I loved that bit!
    I will definately check out your poetry book!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful poem. Lucid and wise. I admire good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful poem. So true words.
    Wishing you wonderful weekend!
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie


    ReplyDelete
  10. aww beautiful words <3 makes me things of the little things that actually matters in life <3

    Join my giveaway
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah. your writing is exceptional. happy weekend Marlen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful words Marlen! It is indeed the little things that save us. Thanks for the reminder :)

    Jasmin xx
    http://www.whatdefinesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such a way with words and it has really inspired me to start expressing myself through my content. I am subscribing to you e-mail list and I can't wait to read these poems every morning. I loved this poem too. You should start a print shop with these because I'd totally purchase this and frame it in my home.

    So beautiful Marlen!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely poem.

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>