My Book, Ugly People Beautiful Hearts, Now Available!

Mar 13, 2015

Page1



Today is the day! My ebook, Ugly People Beautiful Hearts, is now available! To learn more, read this!

Download it directly from:

This weekend it will be available on:
  • Barnes & Noble
  • iTunes
WOOOOT! I keep having twin feelings of being over-the-moon-holy-shit-I'm-an-author, and then 100% convinced my dad is the only one going to buy this. These ups and downs, man.

 Let me know what you guys think, and help a girl out by writing some reviews if you like it!

It's my first time creating an ebook too, so if you experience any problems with it please let me know! I'm so nervous-excited over this, thank you for being apart of this whole thing! :)

14 comments :

  1. Congratulations Marlen!!! This is such a huge accomplishment and I'm so proud of you. Can't wait to get my hands on this :)

    x Kathryn
    Through the Thicket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you so much! What an amazing accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing!! congratulations! I'll have to check your book out on amazon!! :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayayay! Congrats, Marlen! I'm definitely going to be picking this up soon :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I'm so excited to check this out! Bravo, bravo! :) :) :)

    Circus & Bloom
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. The absolute best of luck to you! Who designed your cover? It's stunning. And will certainly catch the eyes of prospective buyers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done you! i've bought it and can't wait to read it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Marlen, it looks awesome! I have the exact same thing with my prints or when I used to sell jewellery on etsy, 90% of the time if there's a new purchase on it's either my mother or my step dad, one time it was my grandma! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats x a million on launching your first book! It makes me want to really get my act together and do a cookbook, like I've been saying I want to for years!

    dani @ blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, congratulations! Absolutely wonderful news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all, I'm really happy and thrilled for you! I know exactly what it means and how much it means to publish your own creation - so congratulations, from all my heart, dear talented Marlen! I read a few of your poems and will definitely support you by purchasing your e-book. You have a strong voice, and I am very happy that our paths crossed in Bloglandia - hopefully, some day somewhere else we'll meet too. Many hugses! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So awesome, congrats Marlen! I love reading your poetry!!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>