Layering 101: 10 Winter Styling Tricks You Need to Try

Dec 30, 2014

This is it, folks. That time of year where the city streets are filled with boring black coats, bowed heads, and nothing but sweaters and fleece tights underneath jeans. Winter can make for some boring people watching, but if you're some of the few that refuse to think that "stylishly warm" is an oxymoron, than you've come to the right place. There are ways to layer up and wear double the amount of clothes and still resemble a stylish lady. Read on to see just how!

10-Winter-Styling-Tricks-You-Need-to-Try


10-Winter-Styling-Tricks-You-Need-to-Try-210-Winter-Styling-Tricks-You-Need-to-Try10-Winter-Styling-Tricks-You-Need-to-Try10-Winter-Styling-Tricks-You-Need-to-Try10-Winter-Styling-Tricks-You-Need-to-Try10-Winter-Styling-Tricks-You-Need-to-Try10-Winter-Styling-Tricks-You-Need-to-Try10-Winter-Styling-Tricks-You-Need-to-Try10-Winter-Styling-Tricks-You-Need-to-Try


For more styling inspiration, visit the sources: ONE| TWO| THREE| FOUR| FIVE| SIX| SEVEN| EIGHT| NINE| TEN

12 comments :

  1. Such great ideas! I love the layering of button-ups and that last outfit is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, I always love your styling tips! I really want to try no. 1 and 7 soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, this is so helpful! Beautiful post, thank you! Number nine was a big revelation to me. Have a good new years!

    Xoxo http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these looks, totally reminds me of your style
    xo
    happy new year
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love every single one of these looks! so inspired to explore and layer more on my blog this year! Happy New Year! :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many awesome layering ideas! I love the one with colorful tights (of course), the double shirt layering, and the oversized blazer and skinny jeans combo.

    Hope you're having a great start to 2015!

    Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! I totally wore the half tucked dress shirt + vest to work yesterday and it looked awesome. Great outfit inspiration!
    Nic
    www.salvageandstoneblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved this!!

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been slowly becoming more and more obsessed with long vests. I want to take the plunge and that first outfit is just really sending me over the edge. Haha. Love that one!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang! All these ladies are so beautiful and have tons of good tips. I always love your posts about layering.
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing these! That coat in outfit#7 is super gorgeous....!! I need it in my life!!

    XOXO,

    HaeMin

    http://haekunamatata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love #9! Never thought of that before. Going to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>