LADY LIKE OUTFITS

Oct 27, 2014

how-to-style-lady-like-outfitsfiery-finish-vintage-dress

Ok, I'm just going to go ahead and say it: this is just about the best vintage pairing ever made, ever. 

That's a bold statement for a Monday morning, but here we are. 

When I first saw this Fiery Finish Vintage peter pan collar dress, I instantly got ideas of looks that revolved around curled hair and blushing cheeks- just everything feminine put into one outfit. I knew it'd be easy enough (what with a closet full of midis and lace) but I didn't think it would go so flawlessly with just about everything I threw at it. And my favorite combination? Pairing the soft, blush toned dress with a floral, pleated skirt. I like how the rigid pleats contrast against the soft top, and how the darker hues of the skirt pop but also blend with the light mauve. It shouldn't make sense but it does. 

Now all I have to do is resist the urge to do Snow White type of spins through out the day.   

how-to-layer-dresses-for-fallTips on How to Style Vintage Dresses


meet-the-etsy-store-fiery-finish-vintage


OUTFIT-DETAILS
DRESS (WORN AS BLOUSE): c/o Fiery Finish Vintage
SKIRT: c/o Dressed in the Dark
SHOES: Old Navy

 photo divider_zps9a1dedc9.jpg

19 comments :

  1. Ooo, I just loooove the color of that top! So darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute top and skirt! You look very vintage :))
    Kisses Emina

    Blog: www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/eminamasovic
    Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12856043

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh this is one of my favourite outfits of yours ever, the top and skirt are so beautiful and look perfect together! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. This floral midi skirt is so beautiful and ladylike - just like the title says :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look incredible! That is such a cool dress, I especially love the print :) Great find!

    Daisy | Simplicity Relished

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is a great pairing. Love the length of the skirt on you. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL pairing! Even if it is really a dress, it looks beautiful as a blouse! And I love the color of it. It's really different, and the muted tone looks lovely with that skirt. Like you said, it's unexpected, but for some reason it works!
    thelacunastitch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yea it's an awesome outfit! I so wish I could rock your style and had your creative love for clothes and looks- well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderfully feminine outfit. I especially love the long sleeved blouse! Such a cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, this outfit is precious and lady-like! I love the detail of the white collar and that floral skirt is a dream (the length is very feminine)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha, can't argue with your statement! So far at least... ;)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  13. I super like the skirt! Like that it looks so vintage <3

    Have a great day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why resists something that is inevitable? :D Spin like Snow White, you deserve it! :D The combo is exceptional, I love this skirt, I love the bell shape and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty colours in this outfit. Such a lovely skirt, it looks so dainty and lady-like indeed paired with that blouse and collar!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look like the heroine of an 80s romcom- like Colin Firth will sweep you off your feet <3!But seriously- you have that kind of feminine but understate and always classic look they all have. Very timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You absolutely ROCK the 1950s thing!

    http://robynsnestx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>