EXCITING DEVELOPMENTS!

Oct 1, 2014

1

Okay, so I woke up today in the mood to kick butt, so kick butt I did. First thing's first: confession time. I've been tinkering around with writing a second book! Granted the first one hasn't been published yet, but I want to create more of a fun labor of love with the second one rather than a working novel. And so I'm in the beginning stages of writing a little ebook of poetry. I write so many pretty lines on random pieces of paper that are either folded into my wallet, forgotten in pockets, or accidentally tossed away with coffee cups, so I thought it high time I brought them all together under one safe roof.  

And while my head's usually full of words and my paper full of dreams, a girl can lose inspiration every now and then. Which is why I'm creating a newsletter that I want you to join, entitled This Note is for You. Every other morning I'll pass notes of poetry to you- either written by me or beautiful writers- and you can start the day with warm feelings along with your croissant and tea. And I'll stay inspired and writing as I pen it for you.

Sign up by subscribing here- I'm folding the notes as we speak :)


31 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. woot woot, thank you!! i hope you like it :)

      Delete
  2. Oh that's awesome!!! My head fills up with thoughts and ideas too. I do wish I could get them down on paper though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Wishing you tons of inspiration! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Good luck with book 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! Just subscribed... dreams, go get em' girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being part of the dream chasin' ;)

      Delete
  6. What a lovely idea! Just subscribed :) Congrats on starting the new book too! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen :) I'm so excited you jumped on board!

      Delete
  7. This is a fantastic idea, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea! Love it and your motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an amazing idea. I always love reading your words, it'd be amazing for you to publish a poetry book!
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUBSCRIBED.
    I can't imagine a better way to wake up honestly, as I've always been an admirer of your playful and artistic use of words. Yes, yes, yes to it all. Do it Marlen!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats so cool that you are writing a book!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great idea! And, congrats to you for finishing your first book! I remember you saying you started it several months back, but I guess I missed the memo where you said it got finished! Here's to hoping it gets published so that I can read it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful idea. I am excited to see what comes of this project. Subscribed!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a wonderful idea! I am always just taken away with your beautiful words and will definitely subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely idea! Congrats on the book too!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a lovely idea. Just subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like a great project for you, Marlen! A good call not waiting for the publishing gods to give you the go-ahead - just keep putting words on the page :)

    ~Isabella
    adventuresinhel.blogspot.fi 

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh that is so exciting! I'm subscribing for sure! Um and I love that photo!

    Lisa | c/oMKE

    ReplyDelete
  19. So awesome! Get it girl!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. How did I miss that you've written a book?!?! I can see how you'd be incredible, because you're SUCH a good writer in this space...so it seems fitting.

    So exciting!!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish my keyboard had access to emoji's because I'd be flooding this box with blushing faces and heart shaped eyes over this idea. Love, love, love, LOVE! Totally signed up, the only thing that would make this idea EVEN MORE EPIC was if I could receive them handwritten...

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So exciting, I love this idea! Subscribed ;)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha, awesome idea! How can I join??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm so in- I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds amazing!!! Wish you all the best. Your writing is great!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>