WHAT TO WEAR TO A...

Aug 5, 2014

ramen-soup-shop


SHOP THE ITEMS HERE:
  1. Fiery Finish front pocket denim skirt (only $25!)
  2. Topshop leaf print crop top
  3. Chicnova leather jacket 
  4. Mousevox Vintage leather woven flats (only $32!)
  5. French Connection cluster curve clutch

vintage-pop-up-shop
SHOP THE ITEMS HERE:
  1. Shop Vintage Minnie scooter dress
  2. Whhttt Vintage denim jacket
  3. ASOS tights with over the knee mock socks
  4. Shoe Republic buckled ankle boot
  5. Gap wide brim fedora (only $15!)
  6. ASOS hologram foldover clutch bag

southern-brunch
SHOP THE ITEMS HERE:
  1. Deja Vintage Boutique silk floral pleated day dress
  2. New Old Fashion Vintage vegan leather bucket bag (only $22!)
  3. Blonde & Blonde Lincoln flatform loafers (only $22!)
  4. Forever 21 somewhere sunny straw fedora (only $10!)

DRIVE-IN-THEATER
SHOP THE ITEMS HERE:
  1. Jessamity plaid mustard skirt
  2. Yesstyle black and white floral blouse (only $21!)
  3. Anthropologie island leaf clutch
  4. Macy's Chinese Laundry flatforms (only $24!)

16 comments :

  1. loooveee the topshop floral crop top! also the gap fedora (i have a ever growing hat collection...)

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive in theater and ramen soup shop are my faves! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit inspiration, especially for the pop up vintage shop!

    Theatricality by Mariah

    ReplyDelete
  4. The middle two are definitely my favorites (: I love when you do these posts! They give me so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute I love all of these looks!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marlen! Love these sets--your distinct vintage style really shines through. My favorite is that leaf top; topshop always has the coolest pieces.

    Your summer outfits are so polished as well. Loved reading up about your realxing July afternoon reading near a symphony--sounds like something I'd absolutely love. Your New Orleans photos are so pretty, too!

    I must've missed tons since the last time I dropped by because I also saw on your About page that you spent some time traveling in Asia! I find your adventurous spirit so inspiring and hope to find meaning in my life by my own standards just like you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely love the black platform shoes in the third look, awesome outfits!

    xo, Kina
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Also reminds me how I wanted to catch a flick at our drive in theatre before the summer is uo...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish all of these outfits would magically appear in my closet! You have a beautiful sense of style and also I just love the name of your blog. Adorable:)
    ~Rachel F.
    allsfairinloveandwardrobe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drive-in theaters were such a big part of my childhood summers... I've never thought of doing a retro look (I mean, it makes perfect sense!). Can't wait to do this next time I get to one :)

    <3 dani
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A RAMEN SOUP SHOP LOL that is so specific and I am now mad applauding for you. In my head. OR else I couldn't be typing right now. All the claps for Marlen!!

    The Popup Shop outfit... ooooh, it's like a built in vest on a dress. And it's green. Dreamy, dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favorite is the drive-in theater outfit! I actually live a few miles away from a drive-in, and I looooove movie nights there! It's only $8 for a double feature! (I hope that skirt has an elastic waist, though, the concession stand is my boo thang for real.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That ramen restaurant outfit? Yes, please! I'll take some ramen too while you're at it ;)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know how difficult it can be to work with vintage material on Etsy as far as Photoshop is concerned, but you really nail it. I love how much effort you put into these posts. They're always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>