NEW ORLEANS

Aug 3, 2014

New Orleans originals 134



New Orleans originals 120New Orleans originals 005New Orleans originals 002New Orleans originals 001New Orleans originals 011New Orleans originals 007New Orleans originals 027

I'm currently at Lollapalooza with my friends, spending way too much money on beer and getting way too much mud on my shoes (and not carrying even the slightest about either points). And while I'm busy dancing and elbowing my way up to the front stage, here are some adventure pictures to tide you over. This is when we took a friend vacation to New Orleans earlier this summer, and, I'm not even kidding you, I'm still dreaming about pralines and Pimms Cups, crawfish and benyays. I'm already itching to go back. I loved getting all dreamy over the french balconies, and hearing jazz music sing its brassy, simmering song on every street corner. It was a constant parade of candy colored houses, pretty cocktails, rooftop restaurants, and thick, wonderful, southern heat. I'm already saving my dimes to move there. French Quarter, here I come!

New Orleans originals 019New Orleans originals 052New Orleans originals 074New Orleans originals 068New Orleans originals 072New Orleans originals 096New Orleans originals 082New Orleans originals 101New Orleans originals 098New Orleans originals 093New Orleans originals 106New Orleans originals 127New Orleans originals 121
New Orleans originals 138

New Orleans originals 174New Orleans originals 307

26 comments :

  1. Have fun at lolla, so wish I went! These photos are so pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Oreleans is so beautiful- I'm dying to go back and eat all the benYAYs! Gorgeous photos, girl. Are you really thinking of moving there? That would be so rad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos. I might be visiting here soon. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! You have now added another stop to my never-ending list of places I must visit during my travels through Canada/America. It looks so lovely!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice!:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just in Nola for a wedding in June. I took a photo of the gators on a stick too.
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing! Can't wait until you save up to move. :D

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a super fun and tasty trip! :D I would love to visit. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, all these pictures are absolutely stunning! The food looks amazing and it looks so pretty there.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky! I wanna go!

    Seriously though, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YESSSSS! I've been waiting for this post ever since you said you were going! I looove your photos - they capture the atmosphere so well! I can't get over those balconies and all the colorful buildings - I would totally live there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you're having the best time + I've always wanted to visit New Orleans... looks like such an amazing place. And, these photos are so fantastic!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much tasty food pictures! *_* Who's the lady with the ponytail? She hot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's actually beignets lol but either way they are yummy. I love love love New Orleans and want to go back so badly. I still dream of the banana foster we had at Brennan's. Lovely pictures. Anyway hope you had fun at Lolla!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos! I visited New Orleans this time last year and have been itching to go back ever since.

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such lovely photos !
    Enjoy your trip, looks Fab.
    Xxx

    Love From Paris.
    Lorna

    HTTP://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Pimms Cups! I drank those all summer long when I was in London haha. It's so nice to see these pictures after hearing about your trip. Sounds like it was super fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to visit NOLA SO BADLY! Ugh, jealous!!! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to visit New Orleans! Living vicariously through your photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah, what gorgeous shots! I'd love to visit New Orleans one day. Sounds like you're having an amazing time at Lollapalooza- summer festivals wouldn't be much without a bit (or a lot!) of beer and mud :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, what beautiful pictures! A trip to New Orleans is on my stateside bucket list. These photos are making me want to plan a trip sooner rather than later! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've had a bit of New Orleans fever myself-- it's only 8 hours driving from Nashville, I just can't believe I haven't been yet! This photos are dreamyyyyy. I hope I can visit soon.

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>