WHAT TO WEAR TO A....

Jul 19, 2014

blueberry-picking


 SHOP THE ITEMS HERE:
  1. Lucy Blue Vintage denim jumper
  2. Bottle Blonde Vintage fisherman sandals
  3. Forever 21 folk print tunic (only $24!)
  4. Forever 21 somewhere sunny straw fedora (only $10!)

outdoor-orchestra

SHOP THE ITEMS HERE:
  1. Little Veggie Vintage summer dress (only $20!)
  2. Jessamity wicker handbag (only $20!)
  3. Zara oversize denim jacket (only $30!)
  4. ASOS truffle jelly flatform sandals (only $34!)
  5. Forever 21 straw fedora (only $15!)

brewery-tour
SHOP THE ITEMS HERE:
  1. Deja Vintage Boutique Gunne sax skirt
  2. eLuxe crochet fringe crop top (only $25!)
  3. Forever 21 gone boho floppy hat (only $9!)
  4. New Old Fashion Vintage ankle booties
  5. Urban Outfitters hammered high/ low necklace
  6. J Crew havana clutch (only $25!)

roof-top-wine-bar
SHOP THE ITEMS HERE:
  1. Little Miss Vintage 3 midi striped skirt (only $35!)
  2. Topshop leaf crop top
  3. Mousevox Vintage woven leather flats (only $30!)
  4. Anthropologie solana clutch
  5. Uniqlo denim shirt (would be worn unbuttoned)

boat-party
SHOP THE ITEMS HERE:
  1. She and Her Vintage 60s caftan dress
  2. Ali Express short sleeve trench coat
  3. ASOS straw fedora hat
  4. Anthropologie golden state clutch
  5. ASOS buckle flat sandals (only $30!)
  6. Sarara Vintage 20s turquoise rings

14 comments :

  1. Nice!:)) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the clashing prints in the roof top wine bar outfit, deffo something I would love to try but never thought of.

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfits, as always! I just love the brewery tour skirt and boat party dress. :)

    Cheers,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these outfits! My favourite is the Brewery Tour one. That skirt is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmm that wine bar look! So fabulous! I may need to get that crop top because I already have a skirt super similar and Im obsessed with the tropical print and stipes! You are always killin it with the amazing looks!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love all the outfits you put together, some really great ideas and so cute! I loved the sandals in the first look! :) Thank you for stopping by my blog! I followed you. <3

    xo, Kina
    thelovelylook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, now i want to do all of these things! If only it was summer where i am and i could go blueberry picking! Love these roundups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is the one for a brewery tour. Always enjoy this series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn, I don't even drink, but I sure would love to tour a brewery in that lovely outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roof top wine bar outfit, yes please! Love that printed top :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa...I honestly would wear all of these outfits. Really great selections!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ummmmm, for real… I am your outfit-loving fan girl. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm reading on my phone, so I can't make out the first word, but whatever tour that is, that is my favorite outfit here! Love the hat, especially!

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>