WHAT TO WEAR TO A...

Jun 14, 2014

movies-in-the-park



SHOP ITEMS HERE:
  1. Intertwined Vintage boxy floral tank
  2. Far From Here wrap skirt (only $23!)
  3. New Old Fashion Vintage D&B cross body bag
  4. New Old Fashion Vintage taupe leather moccasins
  5. Sarara Vintage tassel necklace
  6. Forever 21 floppy brim fedora (only $14!)


roof-top-dinner

SHOP ITEMS HERE:
  1. Poetry for Jane black & white tent dress (only $22!!)
  2. Poetry for Jane denim jacket
  3. 14x Bags mini leather fringe bag
  4. Urban Outfitters platform sandals (only $20!)
  5. ASOS straw fedora hat


visiting-carnival


SHOP ITEMS HERE:
  1. Little Miss Vintage 3 ruffle blouse
  2. Jessamity boho floral skirt
  3. Fight for Flight Vintage tassel cross body bag
  4. Intertwined Vintage lace up boots
  5. Coccorina concrete prism necklace


foodtruck-festivalSHOP ITEMS HERE:
  1. Bottle Blonde Vintage floral dress (only $30!)
  2. H&M fringe kimono 
  3. Southwest Vintage felt wide brimmed hat
  4. Intertwined Vintage tall lace up boots


block-party

SHOP ITEMS HERE:
  1. Things Redeemed abstract bubble blouse (only $15!)
  2. Wayfarer Vintage silk quilted shorts
  3. 14x Bags tribal print leather clutch
  4. Urban Outfitters heeled sandals
  5. Brixton piper hat

10 comments :

  1. Ha I love this set. Im actually attending a movie in a park on Monday! Also went to a food truck festival last weekend! Too perfect, maybe I should add the others to my summer bucket list : rooftop dinner, block party, visiting carnival! Im in love with those quilted shorts, so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute summer outfits!! I'm convinced that I need more hats :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love the new blog design! And you know I enjoy this series- the outfits are always so fun and they make me want to attend these lovely scenarios that you present ;) Today I'm particularly loving the Movies in the Park and Food Truck festival outfits. Both totally up my alley! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like some fun summer events. Also, I love how there are fedoras in them all. Clearing I need one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I didn't even realize I included so many! We now now my stance on summer hats ;)

      Delete
  5. I love when you do posts like these. You have such an awesome style, and these posts inspire me! I especially love the third outfit (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the food truck festival outfit! Those boots are so bad ass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits! So cute!! :)

    Girl--->WorldOPEN

    http://girlworldopen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. movies in the park <3
    carnival <3

    I like them all, but those are my fave. ALSO- happy belated birthday! I hope it was lovely. June babies 4everrr


    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, yes, yes! I want them all! Especially the carnival and food truck festival looks… and now I just want to go to a food truck festival… really… There is nothing more that I want more in the world right now than to eat waffles on sticks with deep fried pickles… :)
    : signe : : the daily savant
    I also have a STYLE CHALLENGE going on now! I hope you’ll enter!

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>