What to Wear to a...

May 15, 2014

garden-party



Shop the items here:
  1. Shop Vintage Minnie floral shift dress
  2. Deja Vintage Boutique suede coral vest
  3. Little Miss Vintage 3 glitter loafers
  4. Brown Loves Black velvet and mink hat

beers-and-pinballs
Shop the items here:
  1. French Laundry Co tweed shift dress
  2. Wayfarer Vintage motorcycle jacket (only $28!)
  3. Anthropolotique chunky ankle strap sandals

sunday-pastry-run

Shop the items here:
  1. Rebel Closet rose print wiggle dress
  2. Lucy Blue Vintage striped spring trench
  3. New Old Fashion Vintage woven leather sandals

chess-in-the-park

Shop the items here:
  1. Peach Collar Clothing high waist shorts (only $25!)
  2. Sarara Vintage sheer blouse
  3. Hey Viv! Vintage pillowbox hat
  4. That Was a Good Year Levis denim jacket (only $30)
  5. Nemres lace up wedges (only $30!)


Coffee
broke-philosophers
modern-hearts
Dividers

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

22 comments :

  1. I love all of these clothes!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chess in the park is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these outfits (favorite is for Beer and Pinballs but then, they all rock). I like how they are a bit more pared down since summer is coming! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, you're always fueling my desire to go thrifting. I found a floral vest the other day and thought of you and your how-to style a vest post. I also wish I had a garden party in my near future because I love that look!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh that makes me so happy! i hope you style it on your blog soon so I can see :)

      Delete
  5. Oh! The dress and hat for the garden party are simply beautiful! I love that blue color so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I love all of these looks! They are all perfect for each occasion! I love the garden party look!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute outfits! that floral dress is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVING that vintage sheer blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ay carambas! In love with all the shoes you selected, especially those white beauts. Would definitely wear those for a fun (read: extremely competitive) game of pinball.

    Aileen
    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite look is Beers and Pinballs. I love the tweed dress, it looks like something straight out of Peggy from Mad Men's closet. Such great inspiration :) xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
  11. Second outfit is my favorite!
    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your " What to wear to" columns!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, I want these glitter shoes so badly now!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow lovely sets!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh I like the in the park outfit, that's something chic and casual for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That pastry run dress- want it! And some pastries too ;) Have a great weekend, Marlen! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH! The Garden Party and Pastry Run!!!!! Love these outfits and what a great idea for a post!
    xoxo
    Taylor
    http://www.nothingbutapigeon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm totally obsessed with your retro style! That party outfit and that park outfit is perfect!! I need those shorts!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You create THE BEST occasions, dear friend! I want to participate in everything - and try on these adorable outfits! :) The first three are my favorites! I'd wear them any day, really!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the "pastry run" stripes over florals. Pick me up a Vegan, Gluten-Free cookie!

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>