What to Wear to a...

Apr 6, 2014

day-at-the-park
  1. Sold for Ransom checkered maxi dress (only $28!)
  2. Baxter Vintage honey Mary Janes
  3. Jessamity sheer lace blouse (only $29!)
  4. Urban Outfitters mini fringe backpack
  5. Chic Wish army green jacket

lazy-sunday-morning
  1. That Was a Good Year folk summer dress (only $26!)
  2. Tanaka leather ankle booties
  3. New Old Fashion Vintage denim jacket
  4. Urban Outfitters panama hat
  5. Seeker of Happiness tote bag (only $12!)

patio-party
  1. Barnaby Jack floral spring dress
  2. Bottle Blonde Vintage woven fisherman sandals
  3. Anthropolotique field spring jacket (only $32!)
  4. Southwest Vintage denim blouse

long-lunch-date
  1. Fight for Flight daisy body con dress (only $25!)
  2. Wildwood Vintage stacked sandals
  3. Anthropolotique denim maxi (only $32!)
  4. Urban Outfitters straw boater hat
  5. Forever 21 belt bag (only $12!)

Coffee
deja-vintage
jessamity
Dividers

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

20 comments :

  1. Oh man, ALL of those dresses are cute! I really like the orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the barbecue shindig outfit is my favourite! Love the cheery daisy print :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looks! Everything is spot on for spring! I especially love that first one- the gingham and lace mixed with the army green jacket is a wonderful combo.
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I always say the same thing, but I like these posts. They make me think of such a charming life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorites: the flowed dress in the 3rd look...and that beautiful straw hat in the final outfit--makes me feel like I should spend my entire day at a vineyard!

    Andrea Fer, Not Quite Grown Up Guide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh that bbq shindig outfit set is inspiring me to add some daisy prints to my closet!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I wish I had more outfits or planned them like this. So charming indeed. Love the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could be so stylish on a lazy Sunday afternoon :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't even decide which outfit I like the best...maybe the patio party one?

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these outfit A day in the park is adorable !
    Simply Sutter
    M♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that cute little lace top :) girly just how i like it
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, very cute! Love the bbq one!

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo, I love that crochet collar! I would wear that with EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There you go again with your layering skillz! I love every combo in here.

    - Gita
    mimiandchichi.com
    Keep in touch with me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the festival vibes here as we approach the season! The fringed bag and these hats - perfect! My kinda style - perfect post, hope your well :)

    Have a lovely day :)
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the tote bag and the summer coat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all so similar yet so different yET SO COOL. I'm snatching the patio party outfit, but I won't be patio partying in it. OR WILL I? OR WILL I?

    WAHAHAHAHA (runs off, crazed)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So fun! I think the 'lazy Sunday morning outfit' is my favorite!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the lazy Sunday outfit! In fact...I'm in *need* of a lazy Sunday! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>