The Ultimate Shopping Guide: Sponsor Spotlight!

Apr 17, 2014

All the stores are starting to fill their racks with pretty summer pieces and, I don't know about you, but it's starting to make my heart go slightly aflutter! I've had quite a few amazing sponsors this month, and each one was personally hand picked by me to join the blog because they have truly amazing vintage. But I know it can be hard to get an idea of just what their stores have by an ad in the side bar, so to give you an idea of their gems I've made the ultimate shopping guide below! So grab some fruity iced beverage, collapse on the couch, and enjoy all the goodness. And as always, thanks for supporting the stores that allow me to run this blog :)

And to visit the store, just click on the picture and it'll take you right over!

1-deja
New-Old-Fashion-12-Bottle-Blonde3-Sold-for-ransom4-Baxter 5-tanaka 6-barnaby-jack7-Dressed-in-the-dark8-fight-for-flight9-that-was-a-good-year10-HEIGHT-of-vintage 11-cut-and-chic 12-jessamity13-BIJOU14-mary-alice15-wayfarer16-Shop-vintage-minnie17-bon-marche18-vintage-griffin19-mitla-moda20-anthro21-fox-and-rook25-LITTLE-MISS-VINTAGE23-salt-valley24-southwest22-HEY-VIV

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

8 comments :

  1. this has absolutely nothing to do with this post, but there's a tag for you on my blog, if you fancy doing it! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many gems indeed, it's such an honor to be included, thanks so much Marlen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for this shopping guide. As someone who loves a great vintage find, this is definitely something to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh! Don't do this! I'm gonna be left with no moneyz if you do this so often :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's quite a bunch of vintage shops! I really like that white blouse from Little Miss Vintage!

    xo Sonja
    www.redsonjafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This vintage stuff is really amazing, you are right:) Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Wish you a blessed weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, that vintage Coach purse! I have a thing for those. I must dig mine out of that box at my parents' house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC? Let me now in my blog)

    Blue and Birds (click)

    Mary Rigby

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>