What to Wear to a...

Mar 25, 2014

champagne-brunch

Items Found Here:

  1. Shop Vintage Minnie polka dot dress 
  2. Shop Vintage Minnie camel leather trench
  3. Nemres fringe loafers
  4. New Old Fashion 60's woven chain link purse


Indoor-Concert
Items Found Here:

  1. Bijou Vintage Bazaar floral dress
  2. Ebay leather jacket
  3. Barnaby Jack suede cape
  4. Tanaka Vintage boots
  5. Southwest Vintage wide brimmed fedora
  6. Height of Vintage Coach cross-body bag (only $30!)


third-date
Items Found Here:

  1. Deja Vintage Boutique metallic sheath dress
  2. Little Miss Vintage 3 grey cardigan
  3. That Was a Good Year military parka 
  4. Anthropolotique leather boots (only $20!)
  5. Southwest Vintage wide brimmed hat


flea-market
Items Found Here:

  1. Bon Marche Couture striped dress (only $15!)
  2. Fox & Rook poppy print trench
  3. Vintage Griffin silk scarf
  4. Nemres ankle boots
  5. Tanaka Italian leather shoulder bag

Coffee
minnie
wildwood
Dividers


______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

17 comments :

  1. Wow, I am in love with the indoor concert dress and the flea market jacket! They're all fabulous outfits, though. I love these posts!

    Cheers,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with you "Flea Market" look! the floral rain coat is just adorable!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about the Indoor Concert look as well as the Flea Market look!!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love the dress and coat in that first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly loved all of these outfits and I can really see that they fit the situation. My favorite one is the Indoor concert outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the first outfit with that pretty red dress and adorable basket purse :)
    xo jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the suede cape! Such great outfits! :) I started following you, your blog is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those ideas, they're all perfect. But my favorite one is the one for the indoor concerts, it has everything that I love <3
    thank you for your sweet comment, dear! I hope we will be visiting each other more often. would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice inspire :)
    zapraszam na: www.okomody.logspot.com
    oraz na fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eye-Of-Fashion/643842068970318?fref=ts <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love all these picks!! I want them all..
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I just wear them all right now? I feel like I can just pretend I;m going to all of these ;)


    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual, inspiring for a lovely life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First off, these are my favorite posts! Secondly, I really love that flea market outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to have an indoor concert to attend asap, cause I soo want to wear the gorgeous dress and bad*ss leather jacket!

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need this in my life!!

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/175739337/vintage-wool-shirt-buffalo-plaid-shirt?ref=shop_home_active_18

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need this in my life!!
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/175739337/vintage-wool-shirt-buffalo-plaid-shirt?ref=shop_home_active_18

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>