What to Wear to a...

Feb 12, 2014

Bar-Crawl
Shop the Items Here:
  1. Deja Vintage Boutique striped scooter dress
  2. Logan's Clothing chambray shirt (only $16!)
  3. Height of Vintage suede fringe jacket
  4. Barnaby Jack tall riding books
  5. Barnaby Jack wool wide brimmed hat


book-store-sale
Shop the Items Here:
  1. Anatomy Vintage sleeveless plaid dress
  2. Hot Cocoa Vintage denim and fleece jacket
  3. Kaitie & Katie buckled loafers
  4. Peach Collar Clothing crop top (only $15!)
  5. Poetry for Jane Coach cross-body bag (only $27!)


brunch-date
Shop the Items Here:
  1. Little Miss Vintage polka dot blouse
  2. Bottle Blonde Vintage floral midi skirt
  3. Wildwood Vintage 70's navy trench (only $34!)
  4. Vintage Dream Box felt hat
  5. Vintage Dream Box faux leather backpack
  6. New Old Fashion woven oxfords


house-warming-party
Shop the Items Here:
  1. Sunday Millie grunge floral dress (only $26!)
  2. Red Hawk Attic classic rain coat
  3. Jessamity suede heel booties
  4. Salt Valley Vintage denim vest (only $15!)
  5. Hello Quiet Tiger pompom beanie


scone-run
Shop the Items Here:
  1. Larkspurr Shoppe red belted dress
  2. Salt Valley Vintage houndstooth coat (ONLY $14!)
  3. Graced Vestige wool bowler hat (only $10!)
  4. Bon Marche Couture silk scarf (only $10!)
  5. Anatomy Vintage suede heels 


Coffee
milk-and-crown
vintage-dream-box
Dividers

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

21 comments :

  1. welll....you've inspired me to get out of yoga pants today...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bar crawl outfit so much!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bar crawl outfit...have to pass on the pabst though. Ever since college...I just can't. ;) Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sets:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, these are too cute, I think I would pick the Brunch Date andScone Run, love those!
    //Madison :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg the bar crawl look is such a brooklyn hipster look and i love it! lol also the hat in the house warming look so adorable!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reminds me I want to go to our library's monthly book sale!

    Also- I love these outfits but PBR? Go for the good stuff if you're heading out to a bar! Your palette will thank you right away and your head in the morning :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This series of posts always makes me smile! That housewarming outfit looks right up my alley! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh the scone run outfit is SO CUTE! I love that coat and those amazing heels. You are seriously amazing at this. All the accessories for the brunch date should be in my closet immediately. If you could just be my personal stylist, that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bar crowd night - whoooo! Haha, loving that fringe jacket <3

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  12. As I scrolled down to look at each outfit, I kept thinking, "Oh no, this is my favorite one. Wait... oh THIS is my favorite. Hold on a second, this one for sure is... NO WAIT!"
    You are really good at putting together outfits! I wish I could invite you over for a closet frenzy sometime. I think that would be fun. A girl can always dream!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looks! The last one is definitely my favorite. And the denim shirt on the first pic is perfect :)

    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, these posts are great! You have the best finds and I love how the outfits are a mix of romance and globe trotter (if that makes sense!).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am absolutely in love with the brunch date outfit. Like, I'm almost considering buying that coat so I can recreate the look.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, love the layered pieces in the housewarming outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are all so cute! And fit perfectly into your style :) I so wish I could pull off that fringed suede jacket from the first outfit

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
  18. The first three really please me. I LOVE the skirt in the third one! Cute cute.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore the way you put outfits together.

    My favourite is the 'Scone run', both for the outfit and name :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are all amazing. I couldn't really decide between the first and second one for them to be my faves, but I'll go for the first one. The jacket is awesome, and the hat... oh man, let's just say I'm in love! xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>