Milk + Crown

Feb 25, 2014

milk-and-crown-necklace milk-and-crown-etsy

Ya know how in the last post I mentioned that I felt my style going towards a more simple route? Gone are the days of being wrapped up in layers like Mary Kate in her homeless days, and the prints on my dresses are starting to get a little less rowdy. The same goes for my jewelry choices now, too. Before I'd go for huge costume pieces, loving the way a bold necklace would transform a dress. Now I sort of like the daintier, more delicate choices. I like the way I feel when I spritz some perfume on and then slip on a simple gold chain. So feminine and so pretty. Which is exactly why I'd like to talk about Milk + Crown today!

On the hunt to fill my jewelry box with these delicate pieces, I found Milk + Crown on Etsy and just about hit the jackpot. Kristyn, the creator, is all about subtle and chic, and she wants women to feel as if wearing one of her pieces is natural and effortless; an extension of their daily style, something they can feel beautiful and feminine in.

The name fits that same sentiment, too. When asked how she came up with it, she explained, "One afternoon, I discovered the image of a milkcrown--simply, the shape milk takes when it splashes. It was so inspiring to me, this delicate little thing; fleeting, romantic and beautiful in a unique way. I found myself sketching a necklace design, the Caron, which is essentially a milkcrown in jewelry form. I decided to name my shop after that spark of inspiration."

How perfect is that? If you want to treat yourself with a sweet trinket of your own, be sure to check out Milk + Crown here. And bonus: right now Kristyn is clearing out inventory for her rebrand/relaunch in March, so you can use code SUPERSALE to get 40% off everything in the shop! Perfect timing!

milk-and-crown-jewelry
milk-and-crown

And here are some other lovely picks from Milk & Crown- I love how delicate it all is!

milk-and-crown
ONE| TWO| THREE

Coffee
cut-and-chic
that-was-a-good-year
Dividers
______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

36 comments :

  1. So pretty and dainty! I love simple jewelry like that!
    Lisa | c/oMKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So dainty! :-) I even love the box it comes in. Thanks for your last visit on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Love the pine cone! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely loving the trend towards dainty jewelry pieces, and this necklace fits that so perfectly. Seriously going to go check out the rest of the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the necklace. so delicate and perfect!
    thanks for commenting on my blog - let's keep in touch x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love dainty elegant pieces like that, so feminine and pretty!
    Thank you so much for stopping by, and for a lovely comment! xoxo

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute. I love the itty bitty acorn too. I do love little trinket necklace that makes people squint when they try to figure out what exactly it is :)

    -Gita
    www.mimiandchichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the one you chose + their simple packaging! That pinecone necklace is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty necklace! Love the length as well as the design of the pendant. The packaging is adorable also xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how dainty this necklace is!!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is pure perfection! Loving their designs and the packaging is really dope too! :)

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really dig the transformation from bold to subtle. There is something to be said in subtlety and it looks wonderful on you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh beautiful!!!
    Hope
    http://hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such an awesome inspiration for a pretty, delicate line of jewelry! I love it! I think I might need that pinecone necklace... and YOUR HAIR!! It's darling!

    Jessi
    www.haircutandgeneralattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this understated elegance, yet quirky, style!! I'll be checking out some more of their pieces :)

    <3 dani
    www.shopdisowned.com
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The necklace is beyond beautiful and delicate c:
    The brown box is cuuute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohhh it's perfect. I love the name.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, so dainty! Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just bought one of the tiered necklaces - so unique! :)

    Allison Katekyn @ Http://SimpleSilverLinings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. that necklace is so cute and classy and girly, I love it!
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So lovely!
    www.kierramakayla.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's such a precious little piece of jewelry! Dainty things really are fun, and I'm actually feeling the same way lately--there's something so nice about a delicate gold ring or a pair of tiny square studs in your ears.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the simplicity! And as usual you are adorable!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  25. "Mary-Kate in her homeless days" hahaha! Love! I bet your book will be hilarious. These necklaces are so cute! Simple but sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How gorgeous!! I love how delicate their accessories are.
    Check out our page, we have a Moschino to giveaway
    http://hunter-rose1.blogspot.com.au/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. such a pretty necklace! I love dainty and delicate jewelry!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really pretty and delicate! Love this jewellery very much. Even the box is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love how feminine it is and so gentle <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous necklace omg its so pretty! You look lovely and bet the post above those boots!!!! Im in love with them! Thanks so much for your advice and help on my blog it is really lovely and appreciated going to spend the whole weekend working on it :)

    PS. how cute s the box, love your vintage pictures!

    Have a great Wednesday,
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  31. so pretty!

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! They all look very pretty! These little necklaces look like the perfect cute ones to pair with an already bold outfit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Such a beautiful necklace. I also have felt myself gravitating more towards the simple. I find myself more and more reaching for jeans and a white t over the dress and the heels. It's a nice change :)
    xo jac

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks so much for having me Marlen! You did such a lovely job with this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love this shop! It's so cute and simple! The pinecone necklace is my favorite. And I love that you can wear this necklace with basically everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>