What to Wear to a...

Jan 23, 2014

productivity-day

Items Found Here:
  1. Sarara Vintage 40's folk print dress
  2. Vintage Griffin suede bohemian vest
  3. Deja Vintage Boutique wool dark brown hat
  4. Southwest Vintage lace-up boots
  5. Tanaka Coach cross body bag
  6. Illusy tiny coin necklace


mimosa-brunch

Items Found Here:
  1. Bijou Vintage Bazaar mod shift dress (only $30!)
  2. Shop Vintage Minnie white bow pumps
  3. Deja Vintage Boutique coral suede vest
  4. Tulle and Tiara poncho coat
  5. Francey's Corner collar bib


day-at-the-museum

Items Found Here:
  1. Mary Alice Felt Like It plaid poncho sweater
  2. New Old Fashion Vintage army green maxi skirt
  3. Deja Vintage Boutique 50's beaver hat
  4. Shop Vintage Minnie camel brown leather trench
  5. Southwest Vintage suede Mary Janes



day-of-sale-shopping
Items Found Here:
  1. Fight for Flight floral grunge dress (only $20!)
  2. Bottle Blonde Vintage Fair Isle sweater
  3. Bottle Blonde Vintage camel wool jacket (only $25!)
  4. Height of Vintage Coach purse
  5. Height of Vintage Ann Taylor boots (only $30!)


Coffee
baxter
wayfarer
Dividers

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
_____________________________________

15 comments :

  1. Ohh that coat in the second outfit is incredible!!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking everything about that last outfit - that dress especially!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your "What to wear to a" posts! Different, amazing looks every time. My favorites are The Productivity Day, and Day at the Museum. That 50s hat is simply stunning, the color is so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these finds!! The first one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Productivity day? Hmmm, don't think I've ever been successful at one of those ;)
    Haha, and oh man, your comment about picking up girls made me laugh - seriously, what does it take to befriend someone around here!? Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful and creative outfit guide! I absolutely love your picks for the "Productivity Day" outfit. You have such an eye for pairing textures and patterns!

    ♥ Kelsey
    http://RunawayInLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh my goodness, these make me really want to try out a longer legnth skirt. I actually bought one a while ago but haven't worth it yet. It's wool, too, so I've gotta wear it soon OKAY I'M GONNA DO IT.

    Day at the Musueum is my favorite. I also can't spell Mesmseum. SmMem sf. fShit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every single outfit looks amazing xx

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat and bow shoes in the brunch mimosa look!!! LOVE! I could also go for a mimosa right now...

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the uniqueness of these outfits! so cool and feature such individuality

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every single outfit is great but the first is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>