What to Wear to a...

Jan 15, 2014

loft-dinner-party
Items Found Here:
  1. Shop Vintage Minnie tartan wool skirt
  2. Baxter Vintage peter pan collar blouse (only $27!)
  3. Bon Marche Couture brown velvet blazer (only $17!!)
  4. Tanaka chestnut brown leather ankle boots
  5. Tanaka leather backpack
  6. Illusy initial arrow necklace


sunday-stroll
Items Found Here:
  1. Parasol Vintage floral dress (only $28!)
  2. Baxter Vintage beige cashmere sweater
  3. Brick and Mortar low heel flats
  4. Brick and Mortar houndstooth sweater coat
  5. The Silver Sillhoette fur pillowbox hat


Day-of-photo-editing

Items Found Here:
  1. Rebel Closet 90's floral dress
  2. Cut and Chic Vintage cable knit sweater
  3. Bon Marche Couture suede fringe oxfords (only $24!)
  4. Vicoton "new love" photoshop curve (only $4!)
  5. Vicoton "the shire" photoshop action (only $7!)


farmers-market
Items Found Here:
  1. Hey Viv! mustard striped dress
  2. Brick and Mortar Shop burnt orange coat
  3. Tanaka riding boots
  4. Deja Vintage Boutique woven basket tote
  5. DIY flower wrap post

Coffee
red-hawk-attic
parasol-vintage
Dividers

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
_____________________________________

22 comments :

  1. That plaid skirt in my size, please! I will alas never have a 24" waist, and I doubt the skirt will ever grow. That backpack is also beautiful.

    Lovely curation again, this is a great series!

    Isabella
    adventuresinhel.blogspot.fi 

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, as always! I'll make a point to go on a stroll this Sunday, but don't think I'll look quite that cool :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoree the farmers market set! xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Farmer's Market outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you put together! My favorite is the farmers market!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all of these :) REALLY am in love with the boots on the first picture.

    xo
    ~Chantilly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the riding boots!!!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, the Farmer's Market one? I need that. STAT. NEED.
    Although I was super confused at first when I clicked through to look at it, because it said two piece and dress at the same time. Haha! And then I realized it has a little jacket thing.
    It took me like five minutes to figure that out.
    My brain is full of holes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tartan print skirt in the first set! And love the boots in the second set! Such adorable look!

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to say "oh those oxfords! And the flats.. (scrolling) and the boots!!!" So really just ALL THE SHOES. and those flowers. :) -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you just coordinate all my outfits! I love the yellow strips

    ❤Tallia
    Trending In Fashion
    Dressale Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so fancy when photo editting! Also loving the Farmers Market one (though ours doesn't start till July!). It is a gorgeou outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the photo editing one is my favourite, so cute! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh, Farmer's Market, yesss! Aha, I wish we had ours going here...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really likd all your combos, especially the one for a sunday stroll :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the loft dinner party and sunday stroll, some great pieces :)

    Katie xx | Katies World

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the farmers market and the loft dinner party outfits. So cute! I love your sense of style (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic combinations! I haven´t tried the sweater and dress yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cool outfits! First skirt is so so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What fun looks! My favorite is the "photo editing" one... the dress is so pretty and I love those shoes!! Your sense of vintage style is fab.

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all spot-on, as always. I love these posts so much.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This funky clothing collage is just genius! I love the idea of having so many cute ensembles in one place. Thanks for sharing :]

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>