The Ultimate Shopping Guide: Meet My Sponsors!

Jan 27, 2014

I've had a bevvy of amazing sponsors during this month of January, but I know it can be hard to get an idea of just what their stores have by an ad in the side bar. So to give you an idea of the gems they have hanging on their hangers I've made the ultimate shopping guide, made out of my top three favorite picks from each store. So grab a cup of tea, prop your feet on the coffee table, and enjoy all the goodness!

And to visit the store, just click on the picture and it'll take you right over :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28



______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
_____________________________________

12 comments :

  1. Vintage wonderfulness galore! Can I just buy everything?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many cool finds!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, there's a lot of gems in that list!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clearly don't do enough Etsy shopping which I should--your sponsors look like they have some seriously rad stuff. :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's been so many vintage pieces on Etsy I've wanted to purchase lately. This just made it a whole lot harder...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I freakin love your sponsors! I wish they were my sponsors too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those dotty dresses from baxter's! and man you have so many sponsors, how do you get them. it is such a lovely idea picking your faves from your sponsors :)

    Katrina Sophia Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely gonna check some of these out, the vintage collars look amazing.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely shops! Having this information might be a dangerous and beautiful thing.

    Isabella
    adventuresinhel.blogspot.fi 

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all these stores! Just spend an hour adding things to my favorites list!
    Sarah xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. what an honor to be a part of these awesome shops, thanks Marlen! sooo many beautiful vintage items that have made it all too easy to put off my hw right now : ).

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>