What to Wear to a...

Dec 20, 2013

Date-Sleigh-Ride copy

Get the Items Here:
  1. No Carnations sequined blouse (only $28!)
  2. New Old Fashion paper bag skirt
  3. Tulle & Tiara 1960's cape coat
  4. Pretty Cat Vintage suede heels (only $19!)
  5. Polly McGeary velvet hair bow
  6. Southwest Vintage Cognac clutch (only $28!)



Eggnog-Tasting
Get the Items Here:
  1. Fox and Rook floral brocade dress
  2. Fox and Rook oatmeal wool coat
  3. Southwest Vintage denim blouse
  4. Polly McGeary women's bow tie
  5. Brick & Mortar Shop snake skin tip flats



gift-wrapping-presents
Get the Items Here:
  1. Bijou Vintage Bazaar red wool coat with leopard trim
  2. Anthropolotique velvet midi dress (only $28!)
  3. Baxter Vintage polka dot turtleneck (only $20!)
  4. Tanaka buckle strap booties
  5. Tanaka leather crossover bag



mistletoe-moment


Get the Items Here:
  1. Brown Loves Black peter pan party dress (only $48!!)
  2. My Little Belleville radish gloves (only $12!)
  3. Bottle Blonde Vintage cashmere plaid coat
  4. Luna Market taupe lace up booties (only $38!)


Coffee
Anthro
Bijou-Vintage-Bazaar
Dividers

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
_____________________________________

8 comments :

  1. Ohh I love each of these outfits so much, you have such amazing style! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2nd and 3rd outfit the best even though I'd wear all of them, hehe! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you dear! xx

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie
    Bloglovin' | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so wearing that for my next sleigh ride date, but I am ashamed to say I do not get so fabulously dressed up to wrap pressies. The mistletoe moment outfit is divine! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these little collections are perfect. you have a great eye for compiling outfits Marlen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these collections! I always look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Mistletoe moment" both outfit and phrase melt my heart. Love these outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off can I just say how AWESOME you rock that pixie cut (is that what it is?) whatever it is, you look fabulous!!! Also, these style posts are sooo classy. I'm a fan!

    Andrea Fer

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go on a sleigh-ride date TO an eggnog tasting! And get to wear both of those outfits, haha

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>