What to Wear to a...

Nov 19, 2013

holiday-shindig
Items found here:
  1. No Carnations wool hat
  2. Bijou Vintage Bazaar patent shoes (only $25!)
  3. Tulle and Tiara Vintage floral dress
  4. New Old Fashion Vintage coat

book-reading
Items found here:
  1. Flicka och pojke grandpa sweater
  2. Pretty Cat Vintage loafers (only $24!)
  3. Larkspur Shoppe blouse (only $17!)
  4. Wandering Ruby Olive tartan pants
  5. Fox and Rook tweed charcoal hat

tree-lighting
Items found here:
  1. Microcosmos pompom scarf
  2. Height of Vintage booties
  3. Height of Vintage cape coat
  4. Sunday Millie dress (only $24!)
  5. Shop Vintage Minnie rucksack


netflix
Items found here:
  1. Fox and Rook southwestern sweater
  2. Anthropolotique high waisted shorts (only $18!)
  3. 4 Birds Vintage riding boots
  4. High Hope Knits pompom beanie
  5. My Little Belleville teacup (only $12!)
  6. Poetry for Jane poncho shawl

Coffee
height-of-vintage Heart-City
Dividers

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

20 comments :

  1. The book reading is my favorite outfit from your lovely what to wear segment :)

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such darn cute outfits! I would totally wear these. now I want everything :)

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO MUCH GOODNESS! Those tartan pants may or may not be hovering in my checkout on etsy, they are SO cute! You always curate the best stuff & I would be thrilled to be wearing any one of these outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That floral dress is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are like a retro/vintage wizard really :P
    I like the 'Book reading' one c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Netflix night-in sounds like it's right up my alley. Haha, been having a lot of those lately!

    Enter to win $50 or $30 to Oasap!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delightful combinations! Every single one is perfect. I wish I owned all those pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING post Marlen, absolutely adore your "what to wear" posts! I actually adore all of them hehe! So well thought out, all of them are super stylish and brilliant for the occasions! I particularly loved the tree lighting ceremony one, so dreamy! Perfect work! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. That first ensemble has Mad Men written all over it! I love the way you've put this guide together! So sweet/chic/loverly, etc.!

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    PS~ … grab a holiday gift or bundle up with something from : the savant shop :

    Cake Pop Giveaway
    Military-Inspired Necklace Giveaway
    Feather Ring Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once again, i want to wear ALL THE CLOTHES to ALL THE EVENTS. But you do present the idea of such a charming/charmed life with this series.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress in the first one is so important.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These all look lovely! It think the second to last in my favorite. Although I'm not sure about the heel height on the first one. It's probably do-able, but only for people with feet smaller than my big flappers!

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. that third ensemble is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute outfit ideas!

    xo

    Pirate Hart
    www.piratehart.com
    www.piratehart.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Um. The book reading outfit. For some reason plaid pants are calling to me now - especially skinny trouser-y ones. I love that outfit you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. BOOK READING!

    You are the coolest person ever.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been looking for literally that exact same sweater for ever! It's perfect! My inner old man is gushing over it. Those elbow pads! Swoon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh I love the Netflix night in!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>