What to Wear to a....

Nov 13, 2013



cupcake-bakery

Items found here:
  1. Super Queenie Retro purse
  2. Secret Lake pussy bow blouse
  3. Cut and Chic Vintage dress
  4. Buttons and Frills platforms
  5. Red Hawk Attic coat 


gingerbread-latte-date

Items found here:
  1. Afternoon Owl Designs knit infinity scarf
  2. Fuschia Foot wool skirt (only $20!)
  3. Vintage Griffin newsboy cap
  4. Rust Belt Threads ski sweater
  5. Whhttt denim jacket
  6. Tanaka Vintage lace up riding boots
  7. New Old Fashion Vintage cross-body bag


Friendsgiving-Dinner

Items found here: 
  1. Voyeur Vintage knit skirt (only $25!)
  2. Nemres chambray shirt
  3. Victoria Westbury floral bib
  4. Bottle Blonde Vintage oxfords
  5. Brick and Mortar houndstooth sweater coat
  6. Southwest Vintage woven leather bag


Secret- Meeting

Items found here:
  1. Brown Loves Black pinstripe dress
  2. Nemres burgundy knit sweater
  3. The Swanky Fox woven straw hat
  4. Heart City Mary Jane sandals
  5. Anatomy Vintage Coach bucket backpack



Coffee
past-for-present No-Carnations
Dividers


______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

12 comments :

  1. Such lovely outfit pairings!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love both the outfits and the events you create them for. "Secret Romantic Meeting" <- I need to make that happen! Sounds so clandestine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is this post?! I think my fav outfit would be the gingerbread latte date. So adorable AND it truly looks like the perfect outfit for such an occasion :)

    christen
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh all these looks are adorable!! Love them..
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it all!!!!! I want everything!
    xx
    b

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marlen! It's my first time here in your blog and I'm already loving it! I like your vintage style... Though my best choice would be the 2nd outfit. Thanks for stopping by my blog btw. :) xx

    Kaye
    StyleKikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfits! Really want to go on a Gingerbread Latte Date now!! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the ginger bread latte date look! I need all of those items to find their way into my closet ASAP! :)

    xx
    Allexis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh the secret romantic meeting one is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my wow, I just loved this post so much, not only the occasions were adorable but the outfits were all SO chic and pretty, in love with them all! My favourite has got to be the gingerbread latte date! Great work as always my lovely! ♥

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love these outfit ideas! My favorite is the secret romantic meeting one. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>