Mega Sale at My Store!

Nov 29, 2013

So a bit of news here: Marc and I are moving back to Chicago mid December! He got a business opportunity and he's nabbing it, so it's a sad farewell to Seattle and my blogger friends :( But now since I'm forced to ship boxes back home, I'm trying to really clear out my store so there's less to pack. And because of that, I slashed my store down to prices hovering around or below $20! So be a doll and go check out what I have- you might just find a gem for yourself :) My store, Bear and Twine, can be found here!


Marsha's Gone Picking Dress- here

SALE: Vintage 1970's Blueberry Fields Dress

Blueberry Fields Dress: here

SALE: Vintage 1980's Polka Dot Maxi

Polka Maxi: here


A Mod Affair Dress: here

SALE: Vintage 1980s Red Label Romper

Red Label Romper: here

Vintage 1990's The Tea's Cooling Pinafore

Tea's Cooling Pinafore: here

3 comments :

  1. You have such a great selection in the shop. I actually posted my faves on my work blog: http://creeklife.tumblr.com/post/68424250995/clothes-for-sale-from-bear-and-twine-vintage-this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratularions to Marc on the exciting opportunity! Selfishly, I'm super bummed your moving back to Chicago before I got a chance to meet you, lady!

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm finally getting caught up on all my blog reading, so this is the first I've heard of your news! I hope the move back went/is going smoothly.

    (p.s. Let me know if you want to get together and go thrifting or something. I'll be up there until after Christmas!)

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>