Coffee Makes Everything Better

Nov 5, 2013

espressions-pumpkin-spice-mugespressions-mugespressions-etsy
espressions-cupespressions-mug-etsy

Even though I work from my cozy home, I'm still prone to have some off days from time to time. Like the type of days where I just want to come up to my desk, contemplate at the computer for a few seconds, and then slowly close it shut while innocently looking towards the other direction. Buuut sometimes that's just not a good idea (can I please be 5 again?)

But it seems like if you have some yummy coffee in a pretty cup, the work load can become a tad bit more bearable. And this Espressions cup is my go-to favorite. Number one, it's about pumpkin spice which makes me feel all fall-festive, and number two, it's handmade with love by Rawa, the clever owner of the shop. She's got a ton of other selections with literary quotes, cheeky sayings, and Ryan Gosling memes, so if want a to add a pretty mug to your selection, check out her store here!

Also, she's offering my readers 15% off with code "MESSANDESPRESS"! Yayaya! And I also have a giveaway running for a $30 giftcard to her store right HERE. There's two days left so don't miss your chance to enter!!

And here are some my favorite picks from the store, just to give you an idea what the gots: 

selections

Coffee
Wayfarer vintage-adoption-agency
Dividers

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

27 comments :

  1. Your walls are absolutely adorable. I just love it all and I love love love that mug!
    I have checked the facebook page and Rawa has some amazing designs!

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mug is adorable! And cheers to Chicago, from one Chicago blogger to another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that mug is adorable! I always drink a cup of coffee to start my day :)
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now all we need is Ryan Gosling and pumpkin spice together on one cup! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the peeks at your home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mug is so freaking adorable! As is your space, I love these interior shots :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marlen, great pictures! Your mag and scarf are absolutely adorable and cozy!

    Have a happy rest of the week
    http://lavenderloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post as always, I am SO loving that mug, so cute! ^^ Will make sure to enter the giveaway, the store looks awesome so thanks for the reminder and opportunity! <3

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a slight relationship with coffee :D I can't really do any blogging work without my cup - all the days start with blogging and coffee! Match made in heaven :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, everything gets better when there's coffee! Coffee, coffee, coffee! And I need your retro chair.

    XX Sonja
    www.redsonjafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love coffee and this pictures. Beautiful! I follow you now, follow you back? Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with that cutie pie mug! <3
    xo, Emma

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww lovely mugs! bookmarked as they would make a brilliant Christmas gift

    x
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  14. I couldn't agree more about coffee....lol. And that mug is so cute. That always makes it taste a little more special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Coffee does make everything better doesn't it? And two? Twice as nice. :)
    Had a peek around your blog...so fun. And I see you have a penchant for all things vintage...would love to hear what you think of my mama's vintage finds. I've styled them on the blog a few times.
    Thanks for visiting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You work from home? Oh I'm insanely jealous, it looks like such a nice work space, love the prints. x

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. that travel mug may be a christmas purchase!!! love it & your post. i'm at work & i do this ALL the time! haha
    xx Corinne
    cateyesandthighhighs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That mug is so adorable and I love your space! It seems like it could come straight out of a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. your mug is so cute! and your walls look great! i love the hanging leaves banner, i did the same for fall decorations, just with fake leaves!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The mugs are super cute! And wow, your place looks amazing! I love the decor so much.

    Laura
    www.lauraneuzeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh yes, coffee does make everything better :). love the mugs!

    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  22. Coffee really does make everything better. Love the pictures...your space looks amazing, and your pumpkin spice mug is so cute.(:

    ~Vicki
    decked out in ruffles

    ReplyDelete
  23. alexis ka 39 at yahoo.comNovember 9, 2013 at 8:51 AM

    Those posters in the first picture are amazing! And I love your little lead garland. Very cozy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute new mug! You're definitely right that coffee makes everything better. Actually, I think any hot beverage makes the day much better. (I also really love the Chicago print on your wall!)

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>