What To Wear To A...

Oct 17, 2013


 photo ffdc593f-75cf-44a4-add2-14df640b71cf_zps280fa44a.jpg

  1. Cedar Belle caped trench
  2. Bee Dee Vintage velvet shift dress
  3. Little French Dress wing tipped loafers
  4. Sunday Millie floral blouse (only $10!)
  5. Anthropolotique leather purse



 photo 599ca287-ee84-4539-9793-6c52a788e581_zpsc62db593.jpg

  1. Apple cider recipe
  2. Tulle and Tiara shirt dress (only $11!)
  3. Trendy Hip Buys mod vest (only $25!)
  4. Red Hawk Attic 50's coat
  5. Fall Code pom pom beanie
  6. Flocole leather boots


 photo Tea-for-Two_zps27c09167.jpg
  1. Modern Hearts Vintage suede oxfords (only $32!)
  2. Ingrid Iceland wool coat
  3. Eado Vintage laptop case
  4. Bijou Vintage Bazaar floral skirt (only $22!)
  5. Mammas Chest mustard blouse
  6. Sour Puss Knits slouchy beanie
  7. Ross Lab creamer pitcher and sugar bowl


 photo Trendy-Bar-Opening_zpsf1cbfbcf.jpg
  1. Voyeur Vintage plaid skirt
  2. Bottle Blonde Vintage blouse (only $15!)
  3. Folk and Fables booties
  4. Mary Alice Felt Like It wool coat
  5. Jooleedoh knit pom pom scarf


Coffee
Persnickety NovaLux
Dividers

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

25 comments :

  1. What I wouldn't do to be able to wear those loafers!!! So great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least I have an idea for what to wear when (if) I go pumpkin picking! I really want to do that soon...

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! Love all of the stuffs u've picked!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness the blouse from Bottle Blond Vintage is amazing!! Love all these sets!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you would like to send me the entire first outfit that would be great! ;) It is SO cute!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' this creative & stylish post! I esp love the outfit for a tea for two, so ladylike :) But a reading at the park sure sounds swell!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would totally wear that first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well now I want to go to a trendy bar opening just to have an excuse to wear that fantastic outfit! I'm not usually bold enough to mix prints (ever) but I could make an exception! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the vintage feel to the outfits! Beautiful skirts.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. just looked at a bunch of your posts! love your style so inspirational

    passionateturban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute outfits. i'd love to do all those things in them

    jomischief

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable post! Love the themes and the vintage picks!

    xo,
    Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am all over the trendy bar opening outfit. Those prints are so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! i'm a total fan of chicago!! I've never been to seattle but it's def on my list of places in the States to visit. ALSO I'm now a fan of your blog! It's super adorable and different. I love your outfit picks esp that last plaid skirt.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your style. I'd wear every single one of those outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  16. UGH MARLEN you pick the most delicious shoes, I swear. I love those black buckled ankle booties. I can't. Get. Enough. Of ankle booties. THEY ARE THE PERFECT SHOES! Maybe because my ankles always get cold, idk. Whatever. KEEP ON FINDING CUTE SHOES.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for these! I love seeing your personal style shine through in everyday situations -- it makes me happy. ^_^

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha! All so cute. My favorite is the reading in the park one though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. and holy crap...your collages are WAY cooler than mine. Teach me your ways. Also, these outfits....AMAZING. Having a hard time choosing my favorite. p.s it like in the high 80s over here so I can dream right?

    ReplyDelete
  20. This post makes me want to shop SO SO SO bad! Love it all!
    xx
    b

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all of these combos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your posts like this! All of the outfits just have me wishing I had money to go buy them all. And the patterns!!! Love.
    xo
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love these looks and the chic retro vibe! Great picks, especially that fab caped trench!

    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>