What to Wear to a....

Oct 7, 2013


  1. Height of Vintage Daisy Dress
  2. The Wandering Ruby Olive Wool Coat
  3. Sweet Bee Finds Patent Pumps
  4. High Hope Knits Pom Pom Cowl




  1. Whhttt Denim Button Up Dress
  2. Voyeur Vintage Peacoat (only $45!)
  3. West Lake Designs Mustard Knit Hat
  4. New Old Fashion Vintage Shoes
  5. Tanaka Vintage Leather Backpack



 photo a0f32b96-85b8-4e36-8e73-f9f8c5420309_zps6b0d3631.jpg


  1. Straylight Vintage Sheath Dress
  2. Demestiks New York Wrap Coat
  3. Miss Frosting Love Bracelet
  4. Melissa Joy Vintage Mint Pumps



 photo 318f3c64-d7a4-4ffd-adad-96edcffcfc01_zps8e9e5799.jpg

  1. Rust Belt Threads Wool Cape
  2. LKFeely Magenta Suede Skirt
  3. Cut and Chic Secretary Blouse
  4. Nemres Vintage Ralph Lauren Pumps
  5. Southwest Vintage Wool Fedora


Coffee

Little French Dress New Old Fashioned
Dividers

Linking up with: Style Sessions

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

17 comments :

  1. I love the museum party look!

    I'd love your thoughts on my latest post, so feel free to stop by!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely see myself wearing that denim dress and the mint pumps--maybe even together! Ha. You have a good eye :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH YES EVERYONE OF THESE IS SO PERFECT. sorry, just had to caps lock to show how much i adored this. like, i would have picked the exact same things for each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That backpack! The beanie! My little nerd heart is in love, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always find the most interesting vintage coats for this series!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw how cute! I love the different outfits through the events that you put together. I'd love to see these outfits in action but I would also enjoy seeing you put together some more looks like this!
    I love how vintage-y everything looks. So classy :)

    http://northwestdressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these items! Awesome post!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A museum cocktail party?
    I can only hope to attend one one day!

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, I have been wanting a denim dress in my closet for some time now-- this just reminded me :) Love all three, they seem very true to your style!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfits! LOVE he museum cocktail party one :)
    Lucy xo | We Resolve Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such lovely outfit ideas, I like the exploring outfit, the last one. Nice and colourful :)


    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. that wool cape is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute combos! i like the exploring one! super retro! heartofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love all of these looks. the walk in the park dress is so pretty!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these! You're so clever with your outfits. I'd wear all of them, for sure!
    xo
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>