Sponsor Spotlight: Part I

Oct 21, 2013


Happy Monday ladies! I've already seen the usual "I spilled my coffee/ I bit my tongue/ I HATE LIFE" Monday grumbles on my newsfeed, so to help alleviate some of the pain I thought I'd offer up some fanciful vintage window-shopping this fine morning ;) I'd like to introduce you to my sponsors- the beautiful etsy stores that help my amazing day job possible! So cozy up, grab a cup of tea, and enjoy checking out these darling stores!


jooleedoh click here



Whhttt-Vintage click here



West-Lake-Designs click here



Voyeur-Vintage1 click here



tulle-and-tiara click here



Trendy-Hip-Buys click here



The-Wandering-Ruby-Olive click here



Tanaka-Vintage click here



Sweet-Bee-Finds click here



Straylight-Vintage click here



Southwest-Vintage
click here



Sourpuss-Knits click here



Rust-Belt-Threads click here



Rosslab click here



Red-Hawk-Attic click here



Rebel-closet click here



Persnickety-Vintage click here



New-Old-Fashion click here



Nemres click here



Modern-Hearts click here



Metric-Mod click here



Mary-Alice-Felt-Like-It click here



Little-French-Dress click here



Kaitie-and-katie click here



______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

8 comments :

  1. your sponsors are wonderful! Always gives me new shops to look out for on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have a spectacular round of sponsors! Great Monday post :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that moment when you walk into a store and there is so much awesome-ness everywhere you don't know where to turn first? This is what this post feels like! Oh the glorious scarfs, plaid pants and vintage lovelies... Holy crap...
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH window shopping through your sponsors is always so fun. They're all amazing! I hope your Monday gets better; Mondays used to be my favorite because I had the day off, but now that I work from home they're just... the sad day after the weekend when you don't get to sleep in.
    But hey, at least working from home = sitting on the couch watching Netflix while working, so, y'know, that's a plus!
    xo
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and damn you for those links all at the same time. Thank you because, as always, your links are awesome, but phooey on you for making me want stuff I am in no monetary position to buy. Just phooey. ;)

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so many amazing shops
    with soo many lovely things.
    And all of your favourite items for fall
    that you've picked out are gorgeous (I LOVE the green and blue tartan dress:))

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. great list of shops! i love the colorful knit hats from jooleedoh's etsy shop. the pom poms just tops them off perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>