Crochet Collars an Berets

Oct 29, 2013

Nemres-BeretNemresNemres-Etsy
BERET: c/o Nemres| DRESS: c/o Whhttt Vintage| COLLAR: c/o Whhttt Vintage| COAT: thrifted ($5 haaay!)

I've been wanting to go ultra girly with my Nemres beret lately, and so I decided to go big or go home. I took out my Whhttt Vintage red and blue drop waist dress and then, as an after thought, grabbed my crochet collar. I've been seeing a pin floating around Pinterest lately where you thread a ribbon through a collar to give it that extra oomph of sweetness, and so I tried it on for size. I love how it turned out! I think pieced together it all looks very pretty!

Nemres-Etsy-Beret

And here's how I styled the same Nemres beret last week in this post. And if you want a special piece from the store for yourself, make sure you enter my $40 Nemres giveaway here ;)

Mousevox-Vintage-Vest

And here are some Fall favorites of mine that Nemres has!:

selections
ONE- TWO- THREE


______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

17 comments :

  1. The crochet collar is the perfect final touch to this outfit (the ribbon makes it only that much better). And you scored that beauty of a coat for only $5? You need to teach me your thrifting ways (or maybe New York City just loves to overprice their vintage finds).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I really adooore your beret!
    You look very lovely again c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pull off a beret quite easily. I'd look so hilarious in one, but it looks GREAT on you.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! You do grandma chic perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A crochet collar is definitely a creative touch! I loved this beret last time around too. :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this coat you're wearing! What a great classic staple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ribbon does add a bit of something extra.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your green beret is perfect! I want one! I think it looks so cute with your classic jacket and adorable dress. I really like the way you threaded the ribbon through your crochet collar too. Such a cute detail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can never pull off a beret because I oddly look like a mushroom. But you sure can! You look lovely and kind of whimsical in this outfit!

    Abi
    aka The Belated Bloomer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely - you inspire me to buy a beret!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww this look is so french that I just have to love it! Adorable! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the colour of your coat, its divine...and the beret is just too damn cute, you have a great selection of quirky hats! Also rather taken with that Nemres denim overall dress...hmmm pondering :) x

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love both stylings of the beret, thank you for reminding me that I need to reintroduce the beret into my wardrobe. I love the ribbon through the collar and THOSE BOOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I looooove your dress! And your coat! You look lovely :)

    XX Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes.. to all of it!! The beret is adorable on you!! I bet a Christmas red would look amazing on you too with your coloring!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look just darling! I LOVE that crocheted collar. Might need to pull out my crochet needle and replicate it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>