A Mousevox Vintage Outfit

Oct 25, 2013

mousevox-vintage-etsy mousevox-etsy

You know how sometimes you're decked out head to toe in Forever 21 or Urban Outfitters- I mean, if they make cute stuff then they make cute stuff! Well this outfit is pretty much head to toe Mousevox Vintage- a sweet online boutique curated by a girl named Rachel, who is a vintage enthusiast, stylist, and San Francisco vintage hunter & nabber. She has all sorts of preppy and cozy pieces hanging from the store's hangers, and I really like the autumnal colors of the ones I'm styling here. Marc liked this vest in particular, too- he said it reminded him of a fencer's suit and then continued to poke me in the chest with an invisible sword the rest of the day. So thank you for that one, Mousevox Vintage ;)

mousevox-vintage mousevox-etsy-vintage mousevox
VEST: c/o Mousevox Vintage| DRESS: c/o Mousevox Vintage| HAT: Urban Outfitters| BELT: Calvin Klein (thrifted)| BOOTS: Macy's, Lucky Brand| SHIRT: Forever 21

And here is how I styled this Mousevox Vintage dress two other times in the past- both here and here

1

And here is how I styled the vest just yesterday! 

Mousevox-Vintage-Vest

And here are some of my other fall favorites Mousevox has in stock: 

selections

Coffee
rebe Wayfarer
Dividers

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

18 comments :

  1. i love the way you layer your outfits:-) that vest looks lovely and the pattern of the dress is so great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to rename my Fashion pinboard "Messages on a Napkin" because it's seriously all you....

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I've not purchased anything from Mousevox Vintage, I have been a long fan. I love the way you've styled all of your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that vest of yours, and how you styled it today and yesterday! Very fancy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Mousevox Vintage but I'm on my way to finding out more about them - you look FAB! I can't get enough of that vest!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. That colorful dress is adorable. So creative turning into a skirt and a fall outfit with a shirt and vest.
    Bogi
    www.redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing how well you remix all your vintage pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Head to toe CUTE. Love these layers, that dress has worked for you fantastically (that's a word...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with the colors of that dress. And this whole outfit, actually. It's SO fallish and I might die. You look amazing.
    Marc sounds a lot like Mr. Owl. Seriously. The fake sword, the comment. Totally something my husband would do, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you styled the vest in the second outfit; it looks so cozy and you are very creative with your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, so nice! Love how you layer with the chambray and the print on the dress is great! Perfect for Fall :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously could you be any cuter? I LOVE the outfit with the green hat. Absolutely darling! Happy Saturday girl! Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love this combination of colors/patterns/etc! And your beau sounds like a silly billy =P

    ReplyDelete
  14. love how you styled it! that hat just perfect tops it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so great, Marlen! Everytime I visit your blog and see how you've styled up the pieces I've sent your way it fills my little heart with happiness. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>