Vaux Vintage Lookbook

Sep 1, 2013

 photo Vaux-Vinatge-Favorite-Outfit_zps0784d2fc.jpg  photo Vaux-Vintage-Shoes_zps816d50c9.jpg
Can we take a moment and talk about the Vaux Vintage lookbook? Now, if you've ever cruised through their Etsy store you'd be all, "aww, they have such pretty things", but now looking at their photos I don't quite know how I've overlooked the styling potential of some things. Now my "aw" turned into "MUST. HAVE." The floral skirts, the pinafore dresses, the straw purses, and the pastel colored high waisted pants- how does one go through the day without playing in those? And don't these pictures makes you miss your girl friends, and kind of make you want to sit around a garden with them drinking concoctions out of mason jars while swapping secrets? My favorite outfit has to be the first photo- I LOVE how they tied the handkerchief around the neck like some cute bandito.

Which one's yours?

 photo Vaux-Vintage-Skirts_zps6809b0ee.jpg  photo Vaux-Vintage-Group_zps9efc4211.jpg  photo Vaux-Vintage-white-pieces_zps6f537d74.jpg  photo Vaux-Vintage-Collage_zps55fe45e7.jpg  photo vaux-vintage-overalls_zps53f63ec0.jpg

Not only does Vaux Vintage have an Etsy store, but they also recently opened a brick & mortar in Denver, CO! It's currently nestled in on the upper floor of the historic-house-turned-coffee-shop Weathervane Cafe. If you live in Denver, lucky you. Go visit them and say hello!

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

18 comments :

  1. All The pictures look so cool, specially the 3 rd one. Take care sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, WOW. They have an amazing Lookbook! I love the unique feel they have to their photos and the styling done.

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, SUCH beautiful photos! they did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, these pictures are amazing!! So inspirational. Thanks for sharing!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely photos!! xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect lookbook, thanks for the link! I'm drooling over everything they have :D

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a different lookbook, all lookbooks look the same but this is lovely! The styling and photography is great.

    E x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this really is the cutest lookbook!! so many amazing vintage pieces, love all the florals & pretty shots in the little garden.
    Cuddly Cacti
    Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous lookbook! I'm looking through it as we speak! Such amazing pieces!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a whimsical and wonderful look book!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these pictures, they have a vintage feel and the outfits are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my this is beautiful! Can I join! I really want to lounge under the shade with mason jars filled with boozy alcohol!

    Have a gorgeous week darling!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! They did a GREAT job. =]

    Kate from Clear the Way

    (P.S. Check out my new site! I'm finally self-hosting!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the third shot of all their skirts - great prints. It really does make me miss my girls! What a cool shoot.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun! Yes, a girlfriend day and those pants are a must now!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this! The long, floral skirts are my favourite :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the feel of their lookbook! I was so excited finding her shop on etsy a few months ago since she's located in Denver! Totally need to go and check out their Denver location next time I am there!

    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>