Sponsor Spotlight- Part I

Sep 16, 2013

Here is the first part of all the wonderful sponsors that make Messages on a Napkin possible! So grab a cup of coffee, lean back, and have a little break checking out all their lovely stores and the new fall pieces they just stocked ;)


Little French Dress
click here



Astral click here



Mousevox click here



Adie Holly click here



Modern Hearts click here



omnia vintage click here



Pretty Cat click here



Ingrid Iceland click here



Height of Vintage click here



Miss Frosting click here



Fight for Flight click here



Far From Here click here



Dolly Mae click here



Bijou click here



Pussycat Alice click here



Miss Molly click here



Mary Alice Felt Like It click here



Rust Belt Threads click here



The Wandering Ruby Olive >click here



Southwest Vintage click here



Frocks and Frivolities click here



Adelaides click here


______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:


BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER • MY SHOP!
______________________________________

13 comments :

  1. Ooh what great shops! Love all the fall items!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow SO MANY wonderful sponsors this month! That little plaid number from Adelaide's on the bottom is too cute! Also this reminded me to say thank you for hosting so many great giveaways, I was so happy when Eileen emailed me last week to tell me that I won the Nautie Godiva one and have an adorable dress on its way to me! :)
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such great sponsors! Loved that you featured favorite fall item in the store!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sponsor spotlight!! lovely ladies
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh i think i just found my new favorite etsy vintage jewels store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great selection of different things to browse! Thanks for this work-day treat :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just bookmarked this page for when I get home tonight and pour myself a wine. Shipping to NZ! Yes! ;)

    http://sweetapplelifestyle.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog, thanks for commenting on mine i am so glad you did as i have discovered yours! I love vintage finds, interior and clothing! Cannot wait to browse your blog more tomorrow and hope to see some vintage finds!!

    Lucy xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC,(750) would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    Come visit me <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got such cute sponsors! These ladies are lovely :)

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. hii! i absolutely love your blog- it is so beautiful and engaging. i cant wait to see what else you have in store. it's lovely to read.

    i would love it if you could check out my blog :-)
    ~1000thingstodoinalifetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to you now I'm stocked up with beautiful vintage items! :) Thanks girl ! :)

    xoxo

    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW AMAZING fashion pics:) I thank you for sweet words on my blog.

    Check out my new post...autumn balcony inspiration:)

    Have a fab day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>