Meet the Sponsors: Part II

Sep 27, 2013

Happy Friday my dears! And what better way to spend it first thing in the morning than window shopping through some fanciful vintage? I'd like to introduce you to my sponsors- the beautiful etsy stores that help my amazing day job possible :) So cozy up, grab a cup of tea, and enjoy checking out these darling stores!

Whhttt Vintage click here



Vintage Adoption Agency click here



Vera Vague click here



This Blue Bird click here



Straylight copy click here



Tulle and Tiara click here



Sunday Millie click here



Ryan Nicole click here



bottle blonde click here



My Avonlea click here



Cedar Belle click here



Wayfarer Vintage click here



Vintage Urban Renewal click here



Cult of 8 click here



Fancy Lucky Vintage click here



Folk and Fables click here



la meow click here



Nova Lux click here



Oh my gato click here



Untitled-7 click here



Brick and Mortar click here


______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

1 comment :

  1. oh my gawddd this is the most dangerous list ever!

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>