Fall with Pretty Cat Vintage

Sep 25, 2013

Hello Fall
My crusade to show you vintage is awesome continues! Enter: two fall outfits mainly created with items from Pretty Cat Vintage, a Southwest-y, rocker-y, cozy type of store. Grab your cup of coffee and enjoy ;)

  1. Pretty Cat Vintage Pom Pom Hat
  2. Pretty Cat Vintage Jean Jacket
  3. Pretty Cat Vintage Plaid Shirt (only $5!)
  4. Pretty Cat Vintage Brown Cowboy Boots
  5. Oh My Gato Vintage High Waisted Shorts


Cozy

  1. Bucum Knit Beanie
  2. Pretty Cat Vintage Wool Fishermen Sweater
  3. Pretty Cat Vintage High Waisted Floral Shorts (only $10!)
  4. Southwest Vintage Ankle Booties


______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

13 comments :

  1. very nice look,like the shorts :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/09/burgundypointed-heels.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That "Hello Fall" outfit is making my autumnal stylist sing a happy tune, that's for sure! :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wool sweater looks so warm and cozy. I just wish it was cold in San Diego already so I can at least wear a sweater comfortably. lol

    Laura
    www.lauraneuzeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaid shirt and the chunky knit cardi!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving everything! Those floral shorts are amazing!
    xx
    b

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd wear the first combo in a second! I'm all about plaid shirts this fall, I think they're just so damn cool! :D

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got my very first jean jacket this Spring (I know, where have I been?!) and cannot WAIT to pair with some flannel long sleeve button ups. But first to procure those...

    Loving these round-ups. I need to get my vintage hunting on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these outfits -- so cozy looking. the pom pom hat is super cute, and i can imagine wearing the fisherman sweater with everything.

    xo,
    gabby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Marlin..
    first of all, your introduction little note is ah-dorable. i think it's so great that you have foreign parents :) COOL!

    anyway, your vintage darling style is getting me itchy to go back to my thrifted items :)
    love the set and definitely following you via GFC now
    hopefully you'd follow back!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those floral shorts are gorgeous, and such a bargain! If only I didn't have to reserve my disposable funds for being a bunny momma. . .

    I was literally holding my deliciously warm coffee mug when I read your "settle in with a cup of coffee" bit! You know your audience =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both of these outfits! Especially the second one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very cute! And the shoes in the last one is my favorite part :D

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>