August Roundup

Sep 3, 2013

 photo IMG_5401_zps394bcb68.jpg

I'm sorry, but how are we already approaching pumpkin spiced latte season?! It's enough to make me want to rub my eyes with my knuckles like they do in the cartoons. Bewildering. So in honor of our favorite passing season, here are my favorite outfits of August!

 photo IMG_5429_zps65520d83.jpg
Here is what I wore to my parents' 25th anniversary in this post. It looks very "Mad Men in California" doesn't it? 

 photo IMG_5562_zps828ccbf2.jpg
What I wore to my favorite three days in August- Lollapalooza!! See my full festival post here

 photo AugBlog011_zps8e608829.jpg
One of my favorite layered looks to date- see the full post here where we go exploring Fremont, and poke around vintage malls and bump into a troll. 

 photo IMG_5838_zps09d752c0.jpg
Here's the post with my favorite vintage vest...one that may or may not resemble a teddy bear.

What are some of your favorite outfits from this month? Link them in the comments!

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

7 comments :

  1. You had so many wonderful vintage outfits this month and I loved your pictures from the festival and home too! I really need to start doing these roundups. Cheers to September :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite dress is the striped one! But all of your outfits this summer have been spot-on perfect!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved looking through all those posts :) Your sunglasses suit you so well. What a month!

    My favourite outfit this month, I'm excited to wear this wintery ensemble again: http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-individualist-ambiguous-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these outfits... amazing vintage dresses!! The first one is so bright and 90's miami I love it!

    <3 dani
    www.shopdisowned.com
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the first dress. I really like the gathering at the waist that creates more of an hourglass-y shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the third look! Very 90's of you.. and makes me want to listen to the Cranberries and buy Doc Martins...
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, you are adorable. I love that we now define seasons based on which Starbucks drinks are available at a given time. I've been lamenting on Twitter for months at the lack of pumpkin spice AND Starbucks in Germany! I thought I had it nailed in London last weekend, but it was a few days too early for pumpkin!


    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin

    PS~ I am hosting an INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY for a bottle of lovely vintage-y rose water from Margarita Bloom. I am also hosting a
    US GIVEAWAY for a beautiful handmade necklace from Madesmith Co. I hope you’ll enter! Lots of ways to win! Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>