Posting at Flock Together Today!

Sep 11, 2013

Pioneer-Square, Seattle, Architecture, Plazas photo 9131b52c-c515-46f9-a77a-92de8415df77_zps17646b64.jpg photo IMG_6209x_zpsa2570573.jpg

Today I'm over at Flock Together, giving you a tour of my new-ish city, Seattle! In my post I tell you just what possessed me to drive cross-country to a city I've never been to, know one person, or have any sort of plan for income. I'm ~*risky~* like that. 

And if you ever want to just cruise through my lifestyle photos, check out my Adventures tab. There are my India and Nepal pictures in there, too ;)

______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:


BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER • MY SHOP!
______________________________________

8 comments :

  1. gah!! loved that post! like seriously, your photos are gorgeous. i am so inspired by all the people i see around me realizing they aren't in love with what they are doing, dropping everything, and starting over. you guys are truly an inspiration to someone like me who isn't quite sure if she is ready to do that yet, but once to with every fiber of her being..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful so far! Can't wait to hear more, and I admire your *cross-your-fingers-and-jump* attitude :)

    <3 dani
    www.shopdisowned.com
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun new-ish city! great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love your dress. I feel like I say that about every outfit and I probably sound like a broken record but I honestly mean it! And yay on the move! Would love to see pictures of your new town :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely photos and I really like your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look AMAZING in that cute oufit:) and thanks so much for you lovely coment on my blog.

    Check out my new post...Swedish dream house inspiration:)

    Have a fab day dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are so nice. Its always such a pleasure to look at them. :-) Lovely outfit as well, once again you've proven yourself to be the master of layering. I love seeing how you layer things.

    Laura
    www.lauraneuzeth.com
    Enter to win a pair of free prescription glasses from Penn Avenue Eyewear! {U.S. only giveaway}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this when it posted (unable to comment on ipad, its awful) but seriously LOVE this. I wanna go there so bad, my husband's dream is to move there, so this was perfect inspiration to keep going towards our goal of moving west

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>