This.

Aug 28, 2013

 photo this2_zps153c990f.jpg

  1. This floral dress
  2. This woven leather flats (only $28!)
  3. This lace maxi
  4. This striped frock
  5. This vintage Gap jean jacket (only $25!)
  6. This saucepan (only $15!)
  7. This black backpack (only $29!)
  8. This crop top
  9. This polka dot peplum (only $27!)
  10. This striped blazer
  11. This plum & mustard cape
Today I'm linking up at What I wore Wednesdays- join the fun!
______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

12 comments :

  1. YES! Everything here, please! I'm just searching for a nice backpack and that one is pretty darn awesome.

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polka dot peplum dress is oh so very Mad Men! And that striped dress is so lovely! You make me adore vintage more and more every day Marlen!

    Cheers!
    Akshara
    Simply Akshara

    ReplyDelete
  3. THESE *_*
    That's all I can say.
    Haha, and now I want to go shopping...but then again, when do I not?

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i die for that little sauce pan! so stinkin cute!

    christen
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool picture collection! I love number 8!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well don't you have the cutest sense of style EVER :D Thanks so much for dropping by the blog girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those things, but those woven loafers especially! Thinking they would go with just about everything in my summer wardrobe...

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>