Sponsor Spotlight!

Jul 17, 2013


Aristocards & Prep School Vintage curate art and vintage styles for the classic beauty and the forward thinker! Contemporary, clean designs with an eye on quality! Designer clothing, handmade jewelry, accessories for travel. Specializing in mod, preppy 80’s and 90’s and nostalgic 3rd millennium !

                         photo a_zpsf225f8ea.jpg

 photo VERA_zps4ac4aa49.jpg

Vera and Victor are time travelers -- anachronistic treasure hunters of a bygone era. We are but visitors here, spending our days in dusty attics and our nights in dimly lit boudoirs. The aroma of antique books is our cologne, we sew our clothing with the threads of time and when we sleep, we rest our heads upon a pillow of folklore and fairy tales. Thank you for having us here.
 photo Untitled-3_zps89556990.jpg

The California Dream, for me, is about natural fabrics, beautifully draped silhouettes, creative embroidery, and love of color... all of which compliment the free-form lifestyle that we live on the edge of the continent. I specialize in pieces from 1960s and 1970s, when West Coast flower children had an intense love affair with Art Nouveau and Victorian motifs.
 photo b_zps03be2f5e.jpg


 photo ANTHRO_zps31e68adf.jpg

Anthropolotique is my made up word of blending Anthropologie with antique. In my shop and my wardrobe, I style modern pieces with affordable and wearable vintage. I love to find pieces that my friends can't believe I would buy and then style them so that they wish they had them. I add new items almost everyday, so come visit my shop and then check back often.

                                 photo c_zpsce5426f1.jpg

 photo f_zpse7fbee20.jpg

Finding items that inspire nostalgia or imply a lifestyle is what Katrajina&Co. is all about. If you're edgy, sexy, wild or mellow, there's a reflection of the many shades of what being a modern female is all about.

I naturally mix the influences of having been a culture absorbing teen in the 90's with my current experiences as a fashion focused young woman. Offering items I personally select to like-minded gals is challenging, exciting, and always fulfilling. 
 photo Untitled-3_zpsf0109e00.jpg                

 photo ANATcopy_zpsae7cef97.jpg


Hi! My name is Amber and I'm the one-woman circus behind Anatomy Vintage. I sell vintage clothes (and housewares!) for many reasons, but foremost, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside to sell someone a truly unique item that they cherish AND it keeps me busy busy busy!

    photo d_zps692857d0.jpg

 photo FOLK_zps26d9d9fb.jpg

Folk and Fables is an Etsy shop dedicated to providing sustainable, eco-friendly vintage and handmade goods. We're excited to share that by the end of this month, we'll also offer jewelry thats proceeds directly benefit two non-profits we are passionate about! Hooray!
                          photo e_zpsc2da5257.jpg
                          
My little Etsy shop is stocked with midwestern vintage clothing, accessories and housewares, most from the 1960's – early 70's. Many items are from my personal collection while others I've discovered in my thrifting adventures along the way. What are my weaknesses? Bright floral prints, girly dresses, and anything boho or western!
 photo 816d1bff-9356-4bd0-9290-cb5f0a47cbbc_zps9ed87af1.jpg
 photo NATA_zps3fbdec8d.jpg

Hi, I'm Natalie, lover of 1950s and 1960s styles, style icons like Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren and Brigitte Bardot, as well as bright colors, beehives, mod style, old tees, party dresses and everyday girls with cool personal style! Come check out my shop, Sweet and Sour Vintage, and say hello.
        photo G_zps3e580252.jpg

 photo ANATcopy_zps04c292f6.jpg
SHOP| @THRIFTYVINTAGEK | FACEBOOK| BLOG

Thrifty Vintage Kitten is all about the FUN in vintage. A few years ago I stepped inside my first estate sale and never looked back. My passion was ignited! That day I left that estate with a new business and new love.

I've been scouring estate sales almost weekly since then. It's my passion to bring you the very BEST vintage out there. I'm picky in what I choose because I want my shop to represent me: a little fun, a little girly, and a little weird. Fashion is meant to be fun, right? Happy shopping!

Take 15% off my shop the month of July when you use the code "NAPKIN15" at checkout.
                                       photo H_zps7c0123cd.jpg

______________________________________
             Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

          BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!  ______________________________________

9 comments :

  1. Love this movie character question and all the fun responses!! Now I'm trying to think up mine!

    <3becky
    www.loosefromthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love how you formatted this! and Sabrina is one of my favorite movies (my cat who rests in heaven named after her!) Heart of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like a sweet roundup of sponsors Marlen! Nice :)
    Also, thanks for the super helpful comment on my last post. Its good to get insight from someone who's been there!

    Enter to win a Snoozer Loser Giveaway!
    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool! I love etsy, so I'll have to check this out. And the "anthropolotique"--so clever.

    Happy Wednesday!
    Grace
    A Southern Drawl

    Also, I would love if you could check out a giveaway on my blog (it's only my second giveaway ever)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanted to say that your blog is very different, in a good way.
    Nice job! :)

    www.iamafashioneer.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such amazing sponsors, and I love the movie character question! So interesting!
    I'm going to drool over some of these shops for hours now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun how you got this collage together! I love how you put their responses on the note cards like this, really cool, you've got some real talent in this Marlen! and unfort. i grew up not allowed to watch much tv/movies so i didnt catch most of those characters, but did like the Aubrey Hepburn minus the boogers answer : ). so many awesome shops!
    My blog: Cuddly Cacti
    My E-Shop: Mitla Moda

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>