Sponsor Messages on a Napkin!

Jun 25, 2013

 photo sponsorJuly_zps954a32f2.jpg

Hello dah-lings! Since June is almost over (I don't even know how that happened), I'm looking to join forces with new sponsors for the month of July. What I'm specifically looking for is wonderfully stylish and fun bloggers that would like to team up and get some exposure on this blog of mine.

If you're interested, check out my SPONSOR page and e-mail me at messagesonanapkin@gmail.com!

 ______________________________________
             Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

                BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!  ______________________________________

1 comment :

  1. Oh well this would be awesome but I'm such a rookie I wouldn't even ask hehe! ^^ Brilliant though! <3

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>