Meet the Sponsors!

May 21, 2013

Rainbow boho dress tunic Small Medium photo elroyjamesbanner_zps61422382.jpg
Hand picked vintage & one of a kind pieces designed by Andrea Winkler. Tie-dyed & screen-printed tshirts. Better Stay Together is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.


 photo dd8f3622-c8f1-4175-9d10-5ec8f18880f0_zps46f51e4e.jpg  photo elroyjamesbanner_zps7af4c330.jpg
I'm passionate about taking care of our environment, growing, making, and reusing things.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
For this reason I go searching for items that catch my eye and I know can be treasured once again.



 photo katherine_zps196db673.jpg photo elroyjamesbanner_zps4b158f5f.jpg
I am a sleep-deprived architecture student who uses hunting for vintage gems as a form of escapism. When my closet started to explode and it was clear that my vintage addiction was only getting worse, I started Ferris Wheel Vintage as a way to share amazing vintage pieces with everyone else. Also, I really didn't want to end up on the show "Hoarders." If you have any questions about me, my shop, or vintage clothing in general, I'd love to chat!


 photo SW_zpsdc14d3d0.jpg
 photo elroyjamesbanner_zps13507e0d.jpg
Southwest Vintage is an expression of a desert vision. Striving to bring happiness to women and men who's style isn't found in a strip mall but cultivated by life and passion.

Southwest Vintage was started in 2011 by Blair Lange the sole owner and curator. Blair's background is in fine arts with experience in fashion merchandising. Combing this training with her love for vintage she has been working for the past two years to make this her full time job. She is thankful to all the wonderful customers who have supported her along the way.

Southwest Vintage is located in the dry heat of Tucson Arizona. The shop contains an ever expanding collection of vintage items for women and men along with a growing number of handmade items created by Blair. All inspired by the desert landscape and cultures that have made the Southwest their home.


 photo elroyjamesbanner_zpsf1a2b96b.jpg
Vintage Field Day is vintage utopia full of kick ass revamped pieces. We hand pick each piece, tailor, fix, bedazzle, and beautify each garment especially for people like you.



And that's the second batch of my awesome sponsors, which were all hand picked by yours truly because their stores rock ;) And if you missed it, check out the first round of sponsors HUR!

PS- I'm looking for blogs to sponsor for June, so if you're interested, check out my Sponsor page and email me! 


______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

4 comments :

  1. I'll definitely be checking out some of these blogs!

    I have a new blog post on my blog. It's more of a personal post today (but I do have photos of an outfit I'm loving as well). I hope you come by and visit :)
    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i want that dress in the first picture- the colorful one!

    - Lina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the vintage style links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sponsors are epic! That is all!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>