Bear and Twine Guest Post

May 28, 2013


 photo yes3copy_zps658bf7b0.jpg
Come visit me over at Southern (California) Belle, where I'll be chatting with Ashley about the idea behind my vintage store, Bear and Twine. This project of mine is the perfect marriage between my love of writing, vintage hunting & gathering, and styling, so Imma hope you give it a chance :)


______________________________________
Follow Messages on a Napkin on:

BLOGLOVIN • FACEBOOK • PINTEREST • TWITTER •  MY SHOP!
______________________________________

8 comments :

  1. I can't wait to read it!

    photographyintherain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all over it. Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog sweety!
    Nice to read and pass by!
    Wonna follow each other?
    Love, Lima xoxo

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, you're opening a Vintage store? That's so great! It's also one of my big dreams to open one once...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely outfit! I love vintage too. I'll visit your website.

    www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow your outfit is amazing :D I loveeeeeee your denim shirt xxxx

    Gemma | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh my goodness, the name of your vintage store is too cute. It fits you perfectly - you do look like the kind of girl I'd see puttering around, collecting maple syrup and all that awesome stuff :P

    love,
    a

    www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl I think it's so awesome how you opened your own vintage etsy shop! I'm so proud of you:)!

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>