New Yawk Part Two!

Nov 1, 2012

NYC528edited Photobucket NYC2-2 NYC2-2.jpgNYC679edited NYC679edited.jpgNYC2-3 NYC2-3.jpg NYC701-1-1 NYC701-1-1-1.jpg

Day three of New York adventures was in Brooklyn, or as I like to think of it, my future home. I put on my best hat and he slipped into his leather jacket, and hand in hand we went to the corner bagel shop and loaded up with as many cream cheese spreads, danishes, and coffees we could carry.

We sat on a park bench in Central Park and very publicly committed our act of gluttony as we watched joggers and bikers with pity. After that we packed up and made our way into Brooklyn, and what a borough that is! Rows and rows of pretty bakeries, blocks of townhouses powdered in dusty colors, restaurants promising brunches, and bars that look like the inside of a friend's apartment- my heart could not ask for more. I've already gotten a few roommate requests from some of you, so let's start hunting!

sweater- thrifted
skirt- thrifted
purse/camera bag- thrifted
booties- topshop
hat- UO (recent!)



14 comments :

  1. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you left your hear in NY! You should totally move there:)! Love seeing NY through your eyes! Great outfit girlie:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so fun! Never been! I love your outfit! I wish I could could up with some of the outfits you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look as always! Don't you love dressing to walk around NY? So much fun!

    xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh don't you two look cute! You fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect outfit for NYC...love the casual, boho vibe it gives off! And the food/sights look absolutely divine, I'm jealous!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pictures! Btw, would you like to follow each other on gfc? let me know.

    ellie
    (Jabberjays In My Little Haven)
    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you love the city so much! It's so exciting to move to a new place. That floral skirt is quite lovely!

    Best,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  9. are you going to live in brooklyn now?

    love the pictures - the food looks so delicious! and your flower printed skirt is awesome as well!

    chooohanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this sounds like such a perfect day! Hard to go wrong with eating copious amounts of baked goods in Central Park :) I've never been to Brooklyn but I am actually in the process of applying to an internship there, so I hope to visit soon! Glad you enjoyed it so much! Love the photos :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your bag is thrifted here? It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you really gonna move to New York? :)

    Bottle Light!!!! So clever.

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>