Guest Posting at Flock Together!

Nov 13, 2012

flocktogethersmall-2

Hey all! Today I'm blogging over at Flock Together, an awesome collaborative blog with a bunch of stylish girls that share a love for vintage.  In Flock Together we swap clothes between each other and bring our own personal touches to the pieces, remixing the looks.  Basically it gives us an excuse to raid each other's cute closets ;)


Pop on over there and say hello!

PS. Be prepared to fall for about 7 more girl crushes once there. Seriously.

10 comments :

  1. Curses! Like I need another slew of blog persons to fall in love with! :)
    Also, I really friggin' love getting comments from you on my little site. Makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'awww I'll shower you with more comments then ;)

      Delete
    2. That is, if I can ever bring myself to friggin' blog again! Thanks for a new incentive! Eeeep! :D

      Delete
  2. very nice post!!
    am going there!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both these looks!!! You have such a unique style!!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfits!!!!!! I wish I had a friends closet to raid. My friend is like size -0 and I'm a size 14!!!!!!!!! noooo, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you'll be joining Flock Together! One of my favorite blogs! I love your style and can't wait to see how you incorporate other girls' items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, you are so so great with fun colors and patterns! I don't even know what to do anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>