The Anthem

May 26, 2012

Photobucket mayblog293x Photobucket Photobucket

My memorable bits from this week:


  • I came home to my boyfrand opening the door and holding two of my favorite beers in his hands (C-Jump!)
  • I went to Beauty Bar to go see Onra play, a magical place where I can buy $3 PBR tallboys and get my nails done simultaneously. Ballin. Trying to sip my beer with no hands was a source of entertainment for a few minutes too (note to self: pack crazy straws next time).
  • Wore a fur vest when it was 90 degrees out at one point. It's how I do.
  • Took long walks around my neighborhood while drinking chocolate milkshakes and tried to peek into the pretty apartments' front windows. It's so surprising to see that not everyone has rabbit antennas on their tvs.

Today's my best friend's Tomalom's birthday so I'm off to pack his present in Christmas paper (#poor). Talk to you guys tomorrow!



sweater- h&m
collared shirt- thrifted
mint skirt- thrifted
belt- f21
sandals- UP

27 comments :

  1. I always really look forward to your outfits and post! i love the blue skirt super cute!
    Carlee

    http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, that's so awesome to hear :))

      Delete
  2. Nice look you have here, I like the sandals! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty outfit! I love the colors.

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that mint green skirt... I think I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool mix and your hair colour is like from the advert :D

    United Kingdom Of Fashion

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfit! you've got such a great style! I'm always happy to see your new outfits!

    Big kiss,
    N.
    http://nikadressed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´m in love with your sandals hehe
    Seems like you had a good week :)
    xoxo

    stylebycelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha "wore a fur vest...it's how I do". I love the pastels in this outfit. That sweater could go with so many things!

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute skirt, goes well with the print blouse. You look stunning.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit - your hair colour is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that top! The print is so pretty. The colors all go so sweet together too! And I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who looks to peek into pretty homes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful colors and such great layering!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute sweater! gahhh. wish we had h&m in san antonio..

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the colour of your skirt :)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the print on your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love these pastel colours <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. you have such a sweet boyfriend!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The skirt is lovely, love the colour! Wow, wearing a fur vest in hot weather, your brave! It's only been 25-29 degrees here and wearing a vest and shorts seems like too much clothing!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  19. your hair color is gorgeus!

    xoxo
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this skirt, such a pretty mint color. I really need to add this color to my wardrobe.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool Blog :) Follow you now <3

    Greetings Emma

    http://emmawunderbar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey thanks for your fun comment on my blog! You should definitely get one of those vests, although it's a hazardous piece since you might never wanna wear anything else ever again HAHA! Loving your style and your blog, I think I'll have to follow!
    Hugs from Finland,
    http://poptartdame.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>