Winds & Rain & Blah Things

Apr 19, 2012



Photobucket
cardigan- urban outfitters, $15| sweater- h&m, $30| skirt- f21, $20| tights- target, $8| oxfords- f21, $20| necklace- j crew, $60| purse- h&m, $15|


My alarm clock played a crafty trick on me and I woke up 35 minutes late.
My tights had a sneaky run in them and I didn't notice until I almost spilled coffee on my lap while bumping along on the bus.
My boss was in a "your my 50s secretary today" mood and was grouchy and grumbily.  Yes that's a word, thank you very much.

And right as I was fashioning a noose with my phone cord, my boyfriend e-mails me asking what can he tidy up when he gets home.

I untied the noose and laid my head on the desk and sighed. Sometimes life really isn't all that bad :)

16 comments :

  1. I think grumbly is definitely a word and I love to use it whenever I can :). Aren't nice boyfriends the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so cute! :)

    This mint skirt is SO cute!! Love mint everything for Spring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your tanned stokings. it makes a good color combination

    thanks for the sweet comments and visit us again :)
    xx
    selvia
    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look, loved it!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.pt/2012/04/couldve-been-princess.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt! At least it's almost the weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag is really nice!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look really lovely in all these colors, your nails, tights, skirt and top all just work really well together! Pretty.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute skirt and love the shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the skirt, great look!

    Thank you for the sweeeet comment :) The All Stars are turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love them shoes <3 now following!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute shoes! Love your outfit XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun look... I absolutely love how you've styled this fantastic outfit. Aw, and boo to having a run in your tights that JUST happened to me last night, argh. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your shoes ,and the collor from your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this outfit of yours =) you look really pretty. love this color combo too <3

    -Joyce
    carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours in this, your blog is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>