Promises Were Made to be Broken

Apr 26, 2012


My boyfriend and I crafted a list we pinky-swore we wouldn't crumple up and throw in the bin after work, one that would force us to finally tidy up the apartment before "Hoarders" contacted us directly. It had a few bullet points like "kill dust bunnies #evil", "hang out on bed", and "do laundry before co-workers start becoming alarmed". So ambitious, with such good intentions.

 Well, after work we were both on the bus, hungry, and texting each other when someone casually dropped a line along the lines of "jeeze, wings sound pretty good right about now". So innocently. And just like that the list was forgotten. Instead we went to a BBQ place around the corner from the studio, where you got wings the size of your face and got to sit on huge wooden benches like something out of Game of Thrones. Once we got home we decided we were way to full to do anything other than breathe.

 Maybe tomorrow, maybe.
sweater- thrifted, $7| chambray shirt- f21, $15| necklace- j crew, $50ish| belt- limited, $15| oxfords- urban outfitters, $15|

22 comments :

  1. Boy, I've never had that moment.......... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love that sweater! It looks so cozy and the colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got me wanting wings now! So so badly!
    On a more fashioney note I love your jumper and you've styled it beautifully

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great sweater!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVEEEE your high waisted skirt with the big fat belt. Its so dang pretty girl. And its neat that you paired it with a sweater. Kudos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Your hair's such a gorgeous colour, I'm so jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute outfit!! Love the skirt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit! The sweater is so amazing.

    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you only knew how similar my boyfriend and I are to what you describe. Nothing ever gets accomplished around here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything from your outfit and how you have styled it! Beautiful blog!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look :)

    I invite you to
    http://fashion-whoknow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with your aztec print sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this combo! and this post is reminding me of how badly i need to clean my apt. so glad you won't be on the next season of hoarders though - that show is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the look! This sweater is awesome
    xoxo m.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mildly obsessed with this sweater. AMAZING print! Love the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mildly obsessed with this sweater. AMAZING print! Love the way you styled it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the prints on this sweater. Very Navajo!

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the jumper and the collar and the necklace :))) thank you very much for the comment on my blog! im following yours now :DD

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>