Nights at the Museum

Apr 17, 2012


Photobucket

knit dress- h&m, $30| sweater- urban outfitters, $15| jean vest- american eagle, $20|, readers- thrifted, $5| canvas bag- american eagle, $10| boots- macys, $25


The beginning of the weekend had a full to-do list, what with museum visits and walks on campuses holding hands and sitting on hills under skies bruised with grey clouds. Towards the end, though, we decided to leave the rest of the plans uncheck marked. We laid in bed all day, pushing plans of seeing giraffes at the zoo like you push clothes out of the way with your foot. At one point, inside our fort of pillows, we decided to go adventure to the bookstore around the corner from my studio, but we forgot to build an exit door so we were trapped. Ah well, who does verbs on the weekend anyway?

[Side Note: Don't I kind of look like Professor Trelawney in these glasses haha]

20 comments :

  1. Your glasses are cute! I love that they're round! I never see round glasses anymore.

    -Desi

    xhttp://deerlittlemysteries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are such lovely knits! I love the colors of them together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a lovely time at the museeum! :)
    You glasses are perfect, it makes me want to change mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are absolutely presh! your hair and glasses are to die for. great photos :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually really like your glasses! are they from warby parker?? they look like one that i was eyeing :)

    xoxo - candace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i actually found them in a thrift store!

      Delete
  6. Lovely style and blog! I like your posts, very inspiring!:)
    Would you like to keep in touch and follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layered sweaters, such a great look!
    xx
    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your post so much! These pictures are really gorgeous!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Win a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! :)

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie, would you like to keep in touch and follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  12. a really cute look, I love those colours too and haha we have the same hair colour, my getting more the carrot-colour from time to time and soon I be blond again, so anyway just wanted to say that you have a really lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pictures, i love the way you look :)
    Enter my ROMWE giveaway! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went there 2 years ago, awesome museum! I love chicago, i'd totally move there,But I'm def. afraid of the winters.

    www.thegloriarecord.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your knits with denim. Just a nice mix.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have really awesome photos :) Everyone is so different and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!
    I'm a big fan of your boots!

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>