Mo's Corporate America

Apr 18, 2012



I work at a financial firm ya'll, I don't know how I get away with these outfits of mine. True, I'm an assistant and not the one playing with your tens of thousands of dollars in the stocks, but still. I'm knee-deep in beige and navy all day, and here I go wearing my own version of beige and navy...on psychedelics. Things that I have discovered today:
1) I hate plum tomatoes
2) The background music from Oblivion (boyfriend's favorite video game) inspires me to write (like...what?)
3) I make really crummy tea. It tastes like toilet water. It's beyond me.

 Wonder what golden nuggets I'll find out tomorrow.

 (blouse- gap, $10| pants- urban outfitters, $15| booties- dolce vita, $30| belt- f21, $7)

19 comments :

  1. you have amazing haircolour..love your trousers, i need a pair of high waisted one too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pants are amazing. I think I need them. I suck at making tea, too. Unless it's sweet tea, y'all! :)

    http://intricatelydisheveled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha for real though, what is the right sugar to lemon ratio?! i'm going to start drafting math equations

      Delete
  3. love it, so perfect!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shoes! you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some sweet pants! They could be mixed and matched in so many ways! You definitely must stand out at work, but that is a good thing, I think. :]

    xoxo mama wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your trousers!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE THIS! You have similar style to me, all of your outfits are something I would definitely love to wear

    -LAURA xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you wear your sense of style to work, especially in corporate america. So many people are afraid to wear color and be stylish in the work place. I guess it's a taboo

    I'm good at making tea and drink it almost everyday. Now my coffee on the other hand taste like toilet water, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesomeeee, yellow pants are wonderful!!!! Follow u ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute combo!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really like your pants!
    X

    lisarosalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your pants and shoes! So stinkin' cute girl!
    And I love plum tomatoes too... cause they're kind of sweet. But I can see where you're coming from when you say you dont like them... tomatoes can be like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the way you write, funny (;
    love ur hair n this look.

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>