Sunday Best

Mar 22, 2012

FashionBlogothers356.jpg
Photobucket
Photobucket
collared shirt- Urban Outfitters| knit shirt- forever 21| skirt and bag- h&m| shoes- Urban Outfitters| necklace- J Crew

This one's a little late, but let's pop back to my Sunday.  Seeing how it was the day after St. Patrick's, I wanted to crawl out of my green shirt and put on something a little more demure and girl-like and a little less rowdy and sorority sister.  On top of that, I was taking the train over to my boyfriend's parents' house for a roast beef and cabbage dinner (we're milking this holiday for all it's worth), so I had to play the part. I didn't want the jig to be up and let them find out that I don't exactly knit on my Saturdays as I led them to believe.

Good thing they over-looked the fact that my eyes were still bloodshot. That was just from all the knit one pearl two-ing.

4 comments :

  1. I adore this outfit! The chain link necklace is so awesome, popping in that little surprise color. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This J Crew necklace is to die for! I think I need it as my pop of color accessory for Spring/Summer! How lovely! Thanks for the follow!

    -Shannon
    http://intricatelydisheveled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look nice here :3

    xx
    Christina Klein
    http://bychristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>