Color Me Silly

Mar 29, 2012

fashionblogmarchinappropriateness097.jpg

My last few days have been spent wandering around my busy neighborhood, lazily spending time with the warm breezes and eating sweet treats and cupcakes from bakeries that line my road.  In between getting frosting on my nose I managed to have dinners on the rooftop of my building, watching the sun leave the sky blushing pink from its goodbye kisses and watching planes pass by and pretending they’re stars. City kids need their night skies too.

Now that warm weather is here to stay I’m taking full advantage of colors.  I like to play with them like we used to play with crayons, just scribbling them all over everything I wear.  I’m also breaking out my floppiest hats. When I wore this one to work today, a man sat next to me on the bus and then after throwing me a few side glances, decided to move to another seat.  Looks like it was invading his personal space haha. 

fashionblogmarchinappropriateness035.jpg                                            

Photobucket
chambray shirt- f21| flower print shirt- f21| sweater- j crew| necklace- j crew| booties- macy's

23 comments :

  1. I am so in love with this outfit. The layering of the floral and the denim is amazing! I really need to practice that, I love how layering looks but I'm just no good at it! haha, well I am so in love with your blog, now following!

    angela - the lovely cup

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layering and your hat! so cute!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the layering of florals with the chambray!

    beautiful.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hattitude Style Blog

    you are so cute! thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. i love your style! it's really similar to mine. i love finding new blogs where i can grab inspiration from. i like the way you kick it so i'm gonna stick around for awhile, your newest follower :)

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your floral shirt so much! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you layered! That floral top is so cute!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thank u for your comment on my blog. Like your blouse! As i saw your are a new member of blog-world, so welcome!
    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layering job! Loving all the colors
    xLauren

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your floral top, and those booties are cute.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look! Just love that floral print!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That flower print shirt is amaaaazing! I want it:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pictures . I love your look! Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool outfit, you look so 70s..loving the booties!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is SO CUTE. I adore your floral top. You look great! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your look, especially that floral top!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh love the floral top! Amazing layering dear, you look adorable. I just found your blog and I think it's pretty amazing, well structured and with a lot of inspiring posts:) 
If you want we can follow each other, I would be very glad to have you as my new friend!


    Nuke

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your floral top!
    Kiss, http://www.mylittlediarycloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk, talk, talk!

f16bf93391' type='text/javascript'/>