Today I'm excited to introduce you to a gorgeous Seattle based shop called Deja Vintage Boutique! A boutique that specializes in 50's and 60's dresses, they live by the mantra "good things happen twice" and they scour Seattle charity shops and dive head-first into estate sales just to bring you the prettiest of dresses and the cutest of accessories. They literally have collected over a hundred of vintage dresses so there's a special like something for everyone. And today one of you will be able to get a lil sumin sumin- Leta, the owner, is offering one lucky reader a $40 giftcard! To enter is easy, all you have to do is:
- Mandatory Entry: Favorite them on Etsy (press the little red heart in the top right hand corner) and follow them on Facebook
- Bonus Entry: Comment with your favorite item from Deja Vintage Boutique
- Bonus Entry: Follow Deja Vintage Boutique on Instagram
- Bonus Entry: Follow their blog
- Bonus Entry: Like Messages on a Napkin on Facebook
That's all! This is open internationally and will run for a week- good luck!
PS- obsessed with these gorgeous, gorgeous photos? Check out their other lookbooks here!